• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo 6B vs Luffy 6B

KazuiK said:
Ichigo wanted his powers to protect his friends, and after he loses his powers after his fight against Aizen he was not depressed ..
That doesn't make less cliche but flat. Ichigo is boring as character and he's the protagonist...

Also why is the Soul Crush even a thing? Can't we ignore it for the sake of the fight?

Not voting yet.

...Ichigo slaps Luffy.

He's scaling to a version that casually stomped someone who's >>>>> 24 teratons, while Luffy's baseline with his strongest attacks. They would only give him minor damage at best.

Precognition only shows him how badly he gets wrecked.

Burning Full Fingers said:
...Ichigo slaps Luffy.
He's scaling to a version that casually stomped someone who's >>>>> 24 teratons, while Luffy's baseline with his strongest attacks. They would only give him minor damage at best.

Precognition only shows him how badly he gets wrecked.
this

Strawberry ghostbuster FRA

Pretty sure this stomp considering the fodder can one shot Luffy with any attacks while the latter could only do a nick damage with only one attack.

"Precognition only shows him how badly he gets wrecked"

LOL.

Should I just change this to Post-Dangai if this is a stomp?

I'm like the biggest Luffy fan here and I can tell you this is a stomp for Ichigo. Nothing Luffy can do can hurt him, plus Ichigo won't be 6-B anymore.

Back