• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibei immortality type 4 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe type 8 is the best candidate for all the Zero Squad Captains. They can be resurrected as long as a part of the Soul King Palace remains linked to their Reiatsu, if the whole structure is destroyed they can't revive according to the canon novel Can't Fear Your Own World Vol I.

I see it more like when he dies he gets in some kind of immortality type 7, and from there he can resurrect. I might be wrong though.

I think that his immortality type 8 is seperate from the resurrection, cause Ichibei can still die and doesnt automatically get resurrected.

I suppose that it should probably be fine to list immortality type 4 for Ichibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back