• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finn balor immortality type 4 downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence that finn balor died at that time. Hearing his heartbeat does not indicate that he is dead. I think immortality type 4 should be abolished.

The profile even links a dead imgur page, but unless it was confirmed that he had straight up died for sure, then I wouldn't consider it as such.
Do you have the original clip?

The profile even links a dead imgur page, but unless it was confirmed that he had straight up died for sure, then I wouldn't consider it as such.
Do you have the original clip?
Clip doesn't work. This is the match where the event took place. There is no evidence that he died in any way. No one is saying he's dead. I think it should be removed from the profile.

Bunun klip olmadığından eminim, kalp atış hızının durduğunu net bir şekilde hatırlıyorum

Pretty sure that isn't the clip, I distinctly remember the heart rate stopping
Only heartbeats were heard, there is no evidence that his heart stopped. The words that the announcers say are completely "Hyperbole" field. Examples like this "It's like Bray wyat saying they hold the world in their hands" There is a lack of context. The most we can get from here is "healing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back