• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibē Hyōsube VS Toneri Ōtsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichibei has an attack that pushes something away and is called "1000 ri something." A ri is like 2.44 miles.

Yes Ichibe used 1000 ri push. to send yhwach over 2000 miles and in 1 hit sent him right back have you not read the fight it was a big part of it.

I seen both Toneri's and Ichibe's feats, and they're not your standard ones. One can make it clear that your name matters, and just because you think it's cool, the other one makes anything that's not a suffciently powerful user unable to fight against a Tenseigan user.

Superanime200 said:
Yes Ichibe used 1000 ri push. to send yhwach over 2000 miles and in 1 hit sent him right back have you not read the fight it was a big part of it.
He didn't send him once. It was like 2-3 times. + Squashed him while he was traveling at that speed with the same technique.

Superanime200 said:
Yhwach is not ant level yet in that page. he become ant level when he all black. he just had his strength cut in half.
Interesting that a supposedly omniscient and omnipotent being can have their strength cut in half...

UncleSpaceman Have you not read the fight. when he had his strength cut in half he was not using his powers because he could not for 9 years if he did all his men would lose there powers. when the 9 years was up. at the end of this fight. yhwach did not have the power of a ant or cut in half. so no omniscient and omnipotent being can not have their strength cut in half.

Read this from Yhwach page.

The Almighty (Õà¿þƒÑÕà¿Þ⢠(Òé©Òâ╗Òé¬Òâ╝Òâ½Òâ×ÒéñÒâåÒéú), Ji Ōrumaiti; Japanese for "All-Knowing"): When Yhwach activates The Almighty, his irises and pupils split in two. After Yhwach was sealed away, it took 900 years for his heart to begin beating once more, 90 years for him to regain awareness, and 9 years for him to regain his power. If he were to open his eyes before those final 9 years had fully elapsed, he may have been unable to fully control his power and accidentally stolen all of the power from his loyal Sternritter. With this power's activation, Yhwach achieves his full strength. Yhwach gains an additional pupil in each eye after nullifying Ichibē's Futen Daisatsuryō.

UncleSpaceman said:
Superanime200 said:
Yhwach is not ant level yet in that page. he become ant level when he all black. he just had his strength cut in half.
Interesting that a supposedly omniscient and omnipotent being can have their strength cut in half...
This was prior to Yhwach using the Almighty.

Toneri is 15000 to 120000 times stronger than Ichibe so i think this should be added as an inconclusive match

Yeah, but Ichibe is faster and his Hax (which ignores durability) is like a Winning Flag (in this case).

Pre-Almighty Yhwach is powerscaled from Aizen.(Aizen's feat is barely continent level).This Yhwach's power was cut in half by Ichibe.Soul King absorbed Yhwach>AlmightyYhwach>Pre-Almighty Yhwach.Now Toneri's feat is towards thehigh end of High 6-A and Soul King absorbed Yhwach's feat is very low end 5-C.So Toneri is in sheer power comparable to Soul King absorbed Yhwach, and very likely stronger than (in DC and durability) Almighty Yhwach. So we do not have any proof that Ichibe can cut Toneri's power or nullify them.(since we have seen Ichibe nullify powers of only a low end 6-A character, saying he can nullify powers of higher tier characters is kinda NLF).

If Ichibe can't nullify Toneri's powers.I don't see Ichibe having any other chance.I would go with Toneri.

It may go to inconclusive (that's probably better since we don't know exact limitations of Ichibe's powers), but definitely not Ichibe's victory.

@Basilisk not quite, POST-Almighty Yhwach is powerscaled to Aizen, Pre-Almighty is Powerscaled from Kenpachi, also you're making some large assumptions, SoulKing Yhwach was very casual moon level, so that's not really a accurate comparison being drawn here.

Ichibei got Haxxed by the Almighty, you can't draw many/any comparisons or conclusions from it. we don't know it's limitations yet.

Basilisk1995 said:
Pre-Almighty Yhwach is powerscaled from Aizen.(Aizen's feat is barely continent level).This Yhwach's power was cut in half by Ichibe.Soul King absorbed Yhwach>AlmightyYhwach>Pre-Almighty Yhwach.Now Toneri's feat is towards thehigh end of High 6-A and Soul King absorbed Yhwach's feat is very low end 5-C.So Toneri is in sheer power comparable to Soul King absorbed Yhwach, and very likely stronger than (in DC and durability) Almighty Yhwach. So we do not have any proof that Ichibe can cut Toneri's power or nullify them.(since we have seen Ichibe nullify powers of only a low end 6-A character, saying he can nullify powers of higher tier characters is kinda NLF).

If Ichibe can't nullify Toneri's powers.I don't see Ichibe having any other chance.I would go with Toneri.

It may go to inconclusive (that's probably better since we don't know exact limitations of Ichibe's powers), but definitely not Ichibe's victory.
Sorry my friend you're ignoring the whole point of ignoring durability and you don't know what NLF really means.

Is like me saying that TSB can't harm Saiyan Saga Goku.

@LordAizenSama OK.I made a mistake.Now it get's better.In DC and durability Toneri is definitely superior to Post-Almighty Yhwach.I understand your point that Ichibe got haxxed by Yhwach's almighty and that Toneri doesn't have anything like that.Which is making you think Ichibe should win.But I quote you ""we don't know it's limitations yet""

I think that's enough to send it to inconclusive.

My point: We can neither proof nor disproof that Ichibe's powers will work on Toneri especially when he is so many times stronger than him and likely stronger in DC and durability than someone who beat him (Post-Almighty Yhwach).

Everyone is ignoring one thing given Toneri's DC and and Ichibe's durability one attack from Toneri is enough to put doen Ichibe.When you are arguing that Ichibe should win, you are arguing that none of Toneri's attack will land on him.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio Make me understand the ignoring durability part.Are you saying in a speed equalized fight Ichibe will beat SSG Goku??

I'm not arguing who wins, or anything for that matter in this thread, I have no real opinion on it.

as for Ichibei it wouldn't be hax, if it didn't ignore durability.

Again, comparisons with Post-Almighty Yhwach is really pointless, Post Almighty Yhwach has a godly hax, and is shown to be alot faster (He is Sub Rel, at the moment)

Okay. After cooling down a bit I get that Toneri's stats are almost irrelevant in front of Ichibe's haxes.Now its like both character can one shot the other.One attack from Toneri, if lands on Ichibe can put him down.And one attack from Ichibe (since its fight to death I am sure he gonna go with his best move) if lands on Toneri can take away all his powers.(say Ichibe renames tenseigan, without tenseigan Toneri is...).It comes down to who is faster And whoever is faster has my vote (It's probably Ichibe).

Basilisk1995 said:
@LordAizenSama OK.I made a mistake.Now it get's better.In DC and durability Toneri is definitely superior to Post-Almighty Yhwach.I understand your point that Ichibe got haxxed by Yhwach's almighty and that Toneri doesn't have anything like that.Which is making you think Ichibe should win.But I quote you ""we don't know it's limitations yet""

I think that's enough to send it to inconclusive.

My point: We can neither proof nor disproof that Ichibe's powers will work on Toneri especially when he is so many times stronger than him and likely stronger in DC and durability than someone who beat him (Post-Almighty Yhwach).

Everyone is ignoring one thing given Toneri's DC and and Ichibe's durability one attack from Toneri is enough to put doen Ichibe.When you are arguing that Ichibe should win, you are arguing that none of Toneri's attack will land on him.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio Make me understand the ignoring durability part.Are you saying in a speed equalized fight Ichibe will beat SSG Goku??
Are you implying Toneri =SSG Goku? Ridiculous. Toneri great feat is with one attack which is a straight line by the way. It doesn't matter if he can spam it, it will never hit Ichibei.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio No need to be heated up so much.I wasn't implying anything.I was trying to understand the ignoring durability part (like how much durability it can ignore).

And be happy I already gave my vote to Ichibe due to superior speed.

I don't really care who wins here, but are people forgetting that Toneri can absorb huge amounts of energy in a second?

Basilisk1995 said:
Sorry if I don't remember. How so??
Probably talking about the part where he absorbed Naruto's chakra so fast it made Momoshiki look like he was sucking it through a straw by comparison.

Why is this added as a loss for Toneri when there's no clear consensus yet? Toneri would definitely win if he got in the first hit and they're both around the same speed.

How does Ichibei have superior speed, they are both mach 3000+? Anyways I say Toneri wins 6/10 due to massive AP/durability advantage but Ichibei's hax would give him trouble.

Gemmysaur said:
Basilisk1995 said:
Sorry if I don't remember. How so??
Probably talking about the part where he absorbed Naruto's chakra so fast it made Momoshiki look like he was sucking it through a straw by comparison.

Don't understand what you are talking about.Are you talking about Localized Reincarnaration Explosion that sucked all of Naruto's chakra and created a huge explosion on the moon? If so then it's a huge problem for Ichibe.

Still both are likely to one-shot the other.I heard that Toneri is around mach 3200 and Ichibe is around Mach 3500.In my opinion Ichibe wins via superior speed.

Basilisk1995 said:
Don't understand what you are talking about.Are you talking about Localized Reincarnaration Explosion that sucked all of Naruto's chakra and created a huge explosion on the moon? If so then it's a huge problem for Ichibe.

Still both are likely to one-shot the other.I heard that Toneri is around mach 3200 and Ichibe is around Mach 3500.In my opinion Ichibe wins via superior speed.
Talking about the part where Hinata got NTR'd by Toneri. Where Naruto got blown up by his own chakra, leaving behind a large crater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ih9H3OTAqs

44:04 - 44:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back