• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibē Hyōsube VS Toneri Ōtsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at their stats and skills, I'd go for Toneri blasting him with TSB or giant glowing mooncutter of doom.

Ichibe is still alive though, right? We aren't supposed to use living characters from Bleach.

Anyways, if he is considered exempt from that policy, I give it to Toneri who is mach 17k to Ichibe's mach 4k and also has the power to one shot him (source).

If it were speed equalized, I'd probably go with Ichibe because he has massive hax.

Bleach Characters are no longer banned, except for Yhwach.

also @Alaka that is not accepted here, as it uses cinematic timing

Toneri is mach 3260 while Ichibe is mach 3500 .Toneri's superior AP and Durability are enough to destroy Ichibe ,but Ichibe has some pretty powerful hax.

Doesn't Ichibe's haxx need to connect to be useful? E.g. to weaken Toneri's arm, he has to hit it to erase some letters from it?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that make it so Toneri could make a TSB shield and throw around mooncutters?

Basically Toneri has more AP but Ichibe has more hacks. That's all I know lol. Apparently Naruto characters can breath in a vaccumn because they were fightnign on the moon with no problems lol.

Aurasuke said:
Apparently Naruto characters can breath in a vaccumn because they were fightnign on the moon with no problems lol.
The moon has an atmosphere methinks. The only one I saw that I count as surviving space vacuum was Naruto pulling Toneri back down to the moon because he was trying to copy Superman, absorbing sun energy and all that jazz.

If Ichibei inks a TSB wouldn't it lose its power since it loses his name? Ichibei doesn't use Ninjutsu. The TSB would only turn him to ashes, but it wouldn't negate his powers. So is the TSB getting inked before reducing the ink to ashes or not?

LordAizenSama said:
Bleach Characters are no longer banned, except for Yhwach.
also @Alaka that is not accepted here, as it uses cinematic timing
Ah, alright. If that's the case, I would go with Ichibe because of his hax. He can:

-Reconstruct himself instantly if Toneri says his name even if Toneri manages to kill him

-Cut away the power of the opponent with contact

-Remove whatever portion of Toneri's power he soaks in ink

-Take control of Toneri's TSB's (which are black without enhancement) by just releasing his Shikai

-Remove all of Toneri's power by writing on him in ink once with Bankai

Toneri can one-shot him for sure...but so can Ichibe. Ichibe also has a massive experience advantage. So Ichibe.

Gemmysaur said:
Doesn't Ichibe's haxx need to connect to be useful? E.g. to weaken Toneri's arm, he has to hit it to erase some letters from it?
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that make it so Toneri could make a TSB shield and throw around mooncutters?
TSB shields are black, he controls anything that is the color black

His hax is really potent.

Ok, so apparently, he controls black so TSB is out.

But then, Toneri has limited TK, meaning with Tenseigan, he can just repel the ink flying at him.

Ichibe's Shinuchi special ability needs contact with Toneri first, which I am iffy about with Tenseigan chakra mode blocking contact.

I still go with Mooncutter and spammaballs of chakra (the one that he shoots at Naruto, destroying chunks ot the moon's terrain in the process).

If Ichibe takes control of TSB, Toneri turns it into a tornado.

Ah, his bankai is less about ink flying at the opponent and more about him writing it. You would have to repel Ichibe and his gravity powers wouldn't keep him away long enough.

He can write on the Tenseigan chakra mode itself.

"If Ichibe takes control of TSB, Toneri turns it into a tornado." --> how would that work? he doesn't control it anymore.

Yeah I just got confused after Ywach beat him lol, he basically just said nope, not losing, you mispelled my name, haha got ya! I can see the future so I knew you would mess up the spelling!.

Alakabamm said:
Ah, alright. If that's the case, I would go with Ichibe because of his hax. He can:

-Reconstruct himself instantly if Toneri says his name even if Toneri manages to kill him

-Cut away the power of the opponent with contact

-Remove whatever portion of Toneri's power he soaks in ink

-Take control of Toneri's TSB's (which are black without enhancement) by just releasing his Shikai

-Remove all of Toneri's power by writing on him in ink once with Bankai

Toneri can one-shot him for sure...but so can Ichibe. Ichibe also has a massive experience advantage. So Ichibe.
agree, strong hax are often ignoring stats, and ichibeis "darkness"/"ink"-something seems to be hax enough for victory :)

TSB shields are black, he controls anything that is the color black

His hax is really potent

^ Um, Ichibei doesn't take control over the TSBs because their color, otherwise he would have easily destroyed Yhwach for wearing a black cloak. Ichibei has to hit someone with his ink in order to use his power. The part about him controlling darkness has to do with the fact that even if you were to take his powers (like Yhwach did as he confirmed) he can restore his power using the darkness around him.

OK, that's just not true. Here are a couple links which show it.

1. When he releases his shikai, the black tail of a salamander thousands of miles away in Rukongai moves in response to him .

2. Yhwach wasn't fully covered in ink when Ichbei stole power from him...he was just wearing a black cloak . You can tell because the front portion of Yhwach's body is not completely inked. Additionally, you can also see on this page that even Urahara is affected as well .

3. His power is explicitly "the power to maniulate darkness" - not the "power to manipulate ink"

Edit: Apparently it's a lot more than thousands of miles away....

Also he did fodderize Yhwach at first...its just that the Almighty is broken and supersedes hax or something. Yhwach really doesn't make much sense.

Alakabamm said:
Also he did fodderize Yhwach at first...its just that the Almighty is broken and supersedes hax or something. Yhwach really doesn't make much sense.
He also says that every last bit of black in the world (meaning Universe in japanese kanji) bends to his whim.

Q015.jpg

Q016-017.jpg

Yeah, I never really understood how Ywach beat that guy. It was so weird lol, and Ywach just does stuff and things happen, but it's never explained lol.

Aurasuke said:
Yeah, I never really understood how Ywach beat that guy.
Well, Yhwach activate his "All Mighty" ability which grant him a pseudo Nigh-Omniscience and everything that his eyes see will no longer work.

^So op lol, I though it was cuz he saw the future or something and thus knew he would make a mistake when spelling his name and thus revert his own reality warping but that works too.

Bleach got pretty confusing after that fullbring arc lol.

Alakabamm said:
OK, that's just not true. Here are a couple links which show it.
1. When he releases his shikai, the black tail of a salamander thousands of miles away in Rukongai moves in response to him .

2. Yhwach wasn't fully covered in ink when Ichbei stole power from him...he was just wearing a black cloak . You can tell because the front portion of Yhwach's body is not completely inked. Additionally, you can also see on this page that even Urahara is affected as well .

3. His power is explicitly "the power to maniulate darkness" - not the "power to manipulate ink"

Edit: Apparently it's a lot more than thousands of miles away....
Nope.

Ichibei draws in the darkness (things colored black in the surrounding) around him and uses to supply ink for his Zanpaktou. Ichibei has to use the ink from his Zanpaktou in order to affect someone with his power. This was made very clear in his fight against Yhwach, who was wearing a black cloak. If Ichibei could literally manipulate all the black in the surrounding, it would defeat the purpose of trying to use the ink from his Zanpaktou.

@Non-Bias

But that's wrong and my own/Ryuuzaki's scans show it. There is no mention at all about his own ink constraining his power.

Here are the direct quotes from the two translations:

1. "My power's the power of 'Darkness.' Every time I release Ichimonji, be it Shinigami, Quincy, the Living or the Dead, it doesn't matter. All the 'Darkness' of this world is mine."

2. "My power is [Black]. Once [Ichimonji] is set free, then among all Shinigami, all Quincies, living or dead, it doesn't matter. Every last bit of [Black] in this world bends to my whim."

There is nothing there which suggests anything about his ink.

Very likely his ink is used to color opponents "black," opponents who are not black in the first place. However, if you are saying his fight does not make sense, then realize that he wasn't taking Yhwach seriously until the end (otherwise, he would have used his final release to start off the battle). This is generally how battles in Bleach go (they one up each other till the end). There is no inconsistency there.

BTW, at the end, he DOES use the power of his cloak against him. Check the scans again.

So, is this an actual victory where Ichibē defeated somebody for once who isn't from the same reality as he?

Lol, Toneri is Mach 4000+, he can travel about 3000 miles in 3 seconds. Hence, pushing Toneri 2000 miles away doesn't do much...

Secondly, Toneri speed-blitz and one-shots Ichibe, with a Multi-Continent Level attack.

UncleSpaceman. when did you see Toneri travel about 3000 miles in 3 seconds if that was true he could run to the earth to the moon in like 10 seconds. and how do you know his mach 4000

Ichibe wins

1 He can punch you 2000 miles moving at mach 3500 do you know how much damage that alone can do.

2 He can make him as weak as a bug.

3 He can take all of Toneri powers and strength away

4 Ichibe has the powers of all of black and all people dead or alive.

sorry his just to hax.

people read this

Ichibē creates a large mausoleum with a fence in front on top of shattered gravestones out of the blackness. This technique takes away all of the darkness in his opponent, including their flesh, blood, and bones, until nothing is left; their destruction is so absolute that they will not even reincarnate.

LIKE COME ON PEOPLE DO YOU EVEN KNOW ICHIBE. his so badass he could even give yhwach a good fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back