• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibē Hyōsube vs. Jugram Haschwalth

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
When Ichibē regenerates through Ichigo's reiatsu, he tries to confront Yhwach again. Yhwach sends Jugram to deal with him. The fight takes place in Silbern.

Ichibē:

Haschwalth:

Round 1: Bankai Ichibē and Jugram with The Balance.

Round 2: Bankai Ichibē and Jugram with The Almighty

Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Now this is a good battle. Ichibei should be starting in shikai btw since he can't use his Bankai without first using shikai.

R1: Ichibei would mess up Jugram just like he did with Yhwach, however the balace would redirect this. Ichibei would lose his name instead of Jugram. This now creates two possibilities. Either Ichibei still has enough power to use his final kido and kill Jugram or he doesn't and gets killed. I'd say Ichibei wins this round via insane stamina to keep him alive long enough

R2: Jugram should be able to avoid all of ichibei's attacks. The kido is a problem though since we don't know how powerful jugram's almighty is. This round is inconclusive for me

In the long run...I'll go with jugram mainly cause i see The Balance as a hax that can counter ichibe's bankai,imo not very sure as well

Burning Full Fingers said:
No. Only the Almighty.
Then i see ichibē winning R2 since jugram's the almighty is a cheap version of yhwach's him predicting ichibē ain't really gonna help him

Round 1 >> Jugram probably takes it with the Balance. I always get the impression that it's in the top three of the most broken Bleach abilities, along with KS and Yhwach's almighty. So he can probably keep throwing stuff back at Ichibe until he dead.

Round 2 >> Like Yomi said, Jugram's almighty is not as good as Yhwach's, so he gets pwned.

I'm not sure. I was told on another thread that Ichibē's power doesn't work on himself so would Jugram transferring it to him be able to turn him to an ant?

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm not sure. I was told on another thread that Ichibē's power doesn't work on himself so would Jugram transferring it to him be able to turn him to an ant?
If that wasn't the case this would be sorta stomp-ish.without the balance redirection/Reflection jugram is basically a stting duck for futen daisatsu ryou which is powerful enough to kill yhwach if he didn't have the almighty

Overall if thay's the case then this could be an easy win for ichibe

That's true. Remember when Yhwach tried stealing his power but Ichibei said only he can utilize the power of ichimonji

Jugram doesn't steal the power, though, he just throws it back at the person who used against him as misfortune. So it wouldn't be exactly him stealing anything, just sending back at Ichibe whatever happens to be thrown against him.

I think Ichibe will win in both rounds.

He will win in R1 because, we have seen The Balance used to throw misfortune back at th opponent but that was due to his shield absorbing the misfortune. Here if Ichibe coats the shield with his ink or if the shield absorbs the ink thrown at Jugaram, then shield will lose its powers. Thus it cannot reflect it back. Even if it reflects the attack back at Ichibei, Ichibei has full control of all that is black. So his ink getting splashed on him won't help him because he still controls that ink. Even Ichibei said that Juha stole his powers with Sankt Altar but he was not able to use it because even when stolen Ichibei controls all black. So balance wont help here.

Back