• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iceman (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This profile In the description for his AP:

• He has devastated the surface of the planet with Absolute Zero temperatures.
If anyone is familiar with this character, can anyone provide context in how he froze the surface of the planet? Due to the AP revisions in Tier 6, this could likely boost him up to Multi-Continent level.

Thoughts?

I'm not familiar

But I saw in a respect thread some scans

It looks High 6-A for me

Tho that's mostly at "his peak" IMO

Absolute Zero temperatures should definitely be removed from his profile. Causing a global ice age is not remotely the same thing.

I have now reworded the sentence.

Still, do we have some scans of what he did at full power? Considering the feat above was done casually, it is safe to assume he could do a lot more.

I know that if we are using absolute zero, we can get insane values for this bad boy.

@Kkapoios: Commented btw.

I have read that story, and the Earth simply experienced a global ice age. That's it.

This means that the low end would be correct then, although a global ice age would mean that the temperature of the oceans would have decreased significantly as well.

I think that -20 C to -30 C would be a more reasonable assumption than -5 C.

Yes. Feel free to do so. Thank you for the help.

So, Country level it is then, correct?

Also, it seems that this thread has been concluded, thus it will be closed.

Yes. That is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back