• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice Age Baby Tier

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury:

As I'm sure is a universal opinion around here or anywhere, I desire nothing more than to pummel the everloving hell out of the Ice Age baby until it's nothing but a red stain on the floor. As such, I've decided to make a profile for it, since discussing the logistics of violently beating fictional characters is what this wiki does best.

Ice age baby height
However, I've come to a startling conclusion.
The Ice Age Wiki says that this bastard is 6'10" and 175 pounds. Given that their page is locked by an administrator, and that I trust their staff is responsible enough to reverse any vandalism, this has to be the final, intended product.

Which begs the question: how is this abomination against God's creation so abhorrently large? I've yet to see any true discussion about the height of the Ice Age baby, it appears that this information is simply taken for granted on other websites. How did they get to this conclusion? Is the Ice Age baby truly the master of all lanklets?

I ask because depending on the conclusion this thread comes to, this could be the difference between a 10-A and a 10-C.

Discuss.

That may be true. However this baby is supposedly 6'10" and has the weight of an average adult. I dunno how they reached that conclusion tho.

@EnnardTrap1987 That's the thing, though. If he truly is 6'10", there's no way he can be a 10-C.

@DatOneWeeb We all do. Soon.

Back