• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iaian, the underrated Samurai

Simple, I think Iaian could use an upgrade. It’ll be short and sweet because the changes are pretty straight forward.

Ap:
Iaian should be upgraded to at most small city level as he could block attacks from ENW.

Honestly I dont see how this wasnt already accepted, considering that he has to swing at it with enough force to push against it otherwise the water stream would just overpower his arm and push him back.

Whats more he was still capable of deflecting these attacks from a stronger, and constantly growing ENW.

Who at the time was capable of harming AS who has at least city level durability.

Id say using this Iaian is should be up there in terms of AP.

Durability:
Would probably scale to his AP

Speed:
Same as Ap, it should be upgraded to scale with ENW’s attacks.
He has been shown to be capable of deflecting numerous attacks from ENW while running from him, and even blocks attacks from an ENW that AS was having problems with (grunting while he was reacting to these attacks and was even tagged by his attacks )

Conclusion:
iaian is upgraded to at most small city level and his speed is upgraded to at least massively hypersonic

Well uh homeless emperor basic attacks ads like City Level so he would be upgraded to City rather than small city

I dont see why Fubuki would be changed or DOS, they dont scale to the Samurai do they?
8A comes from scaling to the three samurai iirc "Damaged the Mercenary Squad with her whip, and was implied to be on par with them and the three swordsmen"

Well uh homeless emperor basic attacks ads like City Level so he would be upgraded to City rather than small city
Well, thats only when they explode and what Iaian did was deflect them before they exploded so i doubt they would accept this

8A comes from scaling to the three samurai iirc "Damaged the Mercenary Squad with her whip, and was implied to be on par with them and the three swordsmen"
Why are the mercenaries 8-A?
And when is she implied to be on par with them. Ive read the manga enough times and i dont remember seeing this

Their suits are exactly the same, possibly stronger if the one used by Hammerhead were prototypes. Though they can both just be prototypes.

Unless I've been lied to and they aren't.

The One-Punch Man wiki list them both as being battles suits built by The Organization. Obviously a wiki page isn't proof, but I assume if people are writing it down like this, that is has to have some bit of truth to it. Or they're all jumping the gun here. We'll need someone far more knowledgeable than myself.

Actually the suits for the Narinki's Squad looks different than I remember, where they changed in a redraw or am I living in a alternate universe?

The One-Punch Man wiki list them both as being battles suits built by The Organization. Obviously a wiki page isn't proof, but I assume if people are writing it down like this, that is has to have some bit of truth to it. Or they're all jumping the gun here. We'll need someone far more knowledgeable than myself.

Actually the suits for the Narinki's Squad looks different than I remember, where they changed in a redraw or am I living in a alternate universe?
Lets remove

Personally this seems to make sense to me, from what you posted.

But I'd like to see this through more, and hear other opinions. I'm not exactly a knowledgeable about all things One-Punch Man.

So right now I'll be neutral.

Back