• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iaian, the underrated Samurai

Hold on, why would he have an At most if he can straight up deflect blasts from ENW?
He didn't. He only somewhat diverted them, and this was after ENW was draining its reserves.
Wait a minute

Going by Do-S' profile, she scales to those three, aswell as Nariki's Private squad

I hope you all realize how problematic is scaling Do-S to Iaian who's getting scaled to Evil Natural Water ?

This also scales to Fubuki, who was showcased to be weaker than Sonic and Genos in her introduction, to Low 7-B (While they are currently at High 7-C)
Planning on removing that. Also, she really wasn't.

Do-S stabbed Sweet Mask in the eye, which is, very obviously, a weak spot, Flash himself said that in the series but u don't really need such a statement to prove this point, in no way she scales to Sweet Mask (who very casually overpowered her and destroyed her head) by using a sharp object on a weak spot

Aside from that, how are we avoiding her scaling (and by that, a bunch of other characters) ? Iaian's feats are okay, but if the scaling turns out to be problematic, it could be an outlier

So far, Iaian doesn't really scale to that many people by the MA saga.

As for the future, I don't know. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Well, I guess he scales to the other two disciples ? Although I always saw him as the strongest among the three

Bushidrill for example would've been tagged by Do-S, then Amai Mask saved him and basically blitzed her there and when he punched her to the wall, however Iaian was able to tag him when he saved the hostages

That makes Iaian scaling even more questionable
He's not like infinitely behind, though.
Well, I guess he scales to the other two disciples ? Although I always saw him as the strongest among the three

Bushidrill for example would've been tagged by Do-S, then Amai Mask saved him and basically blitzed her there and when he punched her to the wall, however Iaian was able to tag him when he saved the hostages
That's just speed, and it was right in the middle of combat.

So I would also like to point out that the Mercenary squad would also become low 7-B as they were able to press the three disciples enough to complement the power of the suits and later even damage Iaian with a elbow. Also if the suits are low 7-B then G-5 would also be get a solid low 7-B rating rather than a likely. Besides others like Rhino Wrestler and Devil Long Hair I can't think of anyone else unless DO-S actually damaged the suits then that changes things.

They appear to be extremely similar, but we have no confirmation that they're the same. I'd have to say no.

Thats why i said “at most” as he he cannot be vastly behind him in power, otherwise he would be ripped apart by the water stream. He would have to hit it with similar force.

Also didn‘t G5 defeat the mercenary squad? Or am I misremembering and it was another monster that captured them.

We're doing some stuff here that has to do with this, so I might apply both changes at the same time.

If Iaian is getting two keys, what rating will his first one be since he isn't scaling to the 8-A value?

Scaling to Demon level threats is pretty vague, since they very from at least 8-B up to Low 7-B for the top demon level threats. Would he be at least 8-B?

If Iaian is getting two keys, what rating will his first one be since he isn't scaling to the 8-A value?

Scaling to Demon level threats is pretty vague, since they very from at least 8-B up to Low 7-B for the top demon level threats. Would he be at least 8-B?
Yes. It's also worth noting that people weaker than himself, like Tanktop Fudonoshi and Magic Trick Man, have statements of possessing combat power worthy of S-Class.

Iaian: At least 8-B | Low 7-B (I don't know if we're putting the at most or not)

Bushidrill/Okamaitachi: Low 7-B

Rhino Wrestler/Devil Long Hair/G5: Low 7-B

Mercenary Squad: They don't have a profile but they'd be Low 7-B if they did.

Do-S: At least 8-B (I heard she doesn't have to scale to the squad, as she can injure them without going through their armor by hitting the heads)

Fubuki: At least 8-B, up to Low 7-B

Does this seem alright? Or am I missing someone or getting some rating wrongs?

Oh crap, that is completely my bad. I was not looking as carefully as I thought I was. I just saw 7-B and went on my way. Since last I checked (Last year) they were both Low 7-B.

Any reason you didn't just say she is 7-B not Low 7-B, would've saved some time.

Is that all of the changes? Or am I missing something or making another bad rating?

The first key will probably be "At least 8-B", unless there are other arguments for it to be higher
I think Megalazard whatever his name is, should have large town level durability for scaling to Pri Pri.
Know i now he ended up getting “pulverized” but he took the initial punches without being damaged too much.
Don’t forget, its a barrage of punches, so if he keeps hitting him over and over and over around the same spots he would eventually be damaged and o a great extent.

What’s helping this more is the fact that he took a blow right in the face without it being blown apart or damaged too much.
So he should normally be capable of taking punches from Puri Puri.
( he also took that powerful ass barrage from Bang-)

Iaian: At least 8-B | Low 7-B (I don't know if we're putting the at most or not)

Bushidrill/Okamaitachi: Low 7-B

Rhino Wrestler/Devil Long Hair/G5: Low 7-B

Mercenary Squad: They don't have a profile but they'd be Low 7-B if they did.

Do-S: At least 8-B (I heard she doesn't have to scale to the squad, as she can injure them without going through their armor by hitting the heads)

Fubuki: At least 8-B, up to 7-B

Does this seem alright? Or am I missing someone or getting some rating wrongs?
Bump.

So what is going on now?

I wasn’t aware that we used guidebook statements.
But if we do that makes sense.
Also, this is massive damage, and Iaian is stunned by his power.
Don’t forget, its a barrage of punches, so if he keeps hitting him over and over and over around the same spots he would eventually be damaged and to a great extent.

What’s helping this more is the fact that he took a blow right in the face without it being blown apart or damaged too much.

We've always used them, unless the claims are blatant exaggerations.

You can see globules coming out the back of his head and a blood spray from his mouth after that punch alone, so I'd say he just regenerated some of the damage by this panel. It's even less impressive because Melz has an elastic body.

Last edited:
I guess I'll just make the edits.

Is scaling Pre-Monster Association Arc Iaian above in-training Saitama and weaker A-Class heroes fine?
Sounds fine to me. He should be superior to those A-Class Heroes in the first place.

Ok, I've done the edits. I'll cover Melzalgald in the other thread.

Should I close this thread?

Just one thing, the Class M description for Okama says the Paradisers are comparable to Narinki's Squad

Is that really the case ?

Appearance wise they look the same, and can bulk up like what Hammerhead did. Though obviously since they're scaling higher that means they're stronger.

So scaling the Paradisers to the Squad isn't a good idea.

Though I can understand if people don't want to scale them in any direction. Since nothing directly states they're equal to the Paradisers to my knowledge?

also why is iaian high hypersonic, he was dodging HE balls. And spring Mustachio was too, I think…

Back