• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iaian, the underrated Samurai

Tbh, I don't like that current scaling. DoS doesn't really have to harm people at all, just cause some kind of pain, and she only seemed to damage the Private Squad's faces rather than their armour.

I'd say she doesn't even scale to Sweet Mask, who easily crushed her skull.

For like a moment, then he breaks free. She wouldn't need to be comparable for something like this.
It looks like she just hops off him after stabbing him in the face
As for his head fragmenting, you can see that it's extremely similar to glass. Piercing it alone would probably do this.
Again, would need power capable of actually bypassing his durability otherwise her tongue would bounce right off of him.
For how strong his durability is, he could take attacks from FU who is listed as city level here while he (as he described) was weak and couldnt fight back
Like I said before, he crushes her head in an instant.
He got an amp /s

It looks like she just hops off him after stabbing him in the face
You can see speed lines on Sweet Mask, so he's the one hopping off.
Again, would need power capable of actually bypassing his durability otherwise her tongue would bounce right off of him.
Or just extremely sharp tentacle.
For how strong his durability is, he could take attacks from FU who is listed as city level here while he (as he described) was weak and couldnt fight back
She's a Demon level threat, and Fuhrer is entirely a physical fighter. This proves my point.
He got an amp /s
If he gets amps from this kind of stuff, then she shouldn't scale.

You can see speed lines on Sweet Mask, so he's the one hopping off.

Or just extremely sharp tentacle.

She's a Demon level threat, and Fuhrer is entirely a physical fighter. This proves my point.

If he gets amps from this kind of stuff, then she shouldn't scale.
Youre wrong and attacking me 😠

I don't think cutting water is a feat to say Iaian is Low 7-B. He is absolutely weaker than all of the S-Class.
Hes not cutting water, he’s clashing against it and changing its course.
Like the OP said, this is only possible if he has power relative or equal to it otherwise it would just blow his arm back due to its overly superior power.

Why is he “absolutely weaker than the S class”?
He has done stuff that half of them probably cant

It's fine to add, but I'm too busy (not to mention lazy) to do it.

Also, are we giving Iaian another key? It's established that he's been training even harder since he lost his arm.

How would we handle the scaling between Iaian and Rhino Wrestler who is explicitly a Demon level threat?

Well Demon level threats can be Low 7-B.

Iaian is only becoming at most Low 7-B, while we have Demon level threats that are Low 7-B like Bug God and Royal Ripper. So Rhino Wrestler scaling to Iaian shouldn't be bad I believe. This also includes Devil Long Hair as well.

Well Demon level threats can be Low 7-B.

Iaian is only becoming at most Low 7-B, while we have Demon level threats that are Low 7-B like Bug God and Royal Ripper. So Rhino Wrestler scaling to Iaian shouldn't be bad I believe. This also includes Devil Long Hair as well.
If Devil Long Hair scales, then I guess it would also scale to his fellow disciples?

Wait a minute

Going by Do-S' profile, she scales to those three, aswell as Nariki's Private squad

I hope you all realize how problematic is scaling Do-S to Iaian who's getting scaled to Evil Natural Water ?

This also scales to Fubuki, who was showcased to be weaker than Sonic and Genos in her introduction, to Low 7-B (While they are currently at High 7-C)

Back