• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I! Vegito! Have a desire to beat up a witch! | SDBH Vegito vs Bayonetta (Original) | 2-0-0

few days ago i threw up on someone
Universe Mission SDBH Vegito is used and starts in SSJB
Bayonetta 2, Bayonetta is used and is Low 1-C
Speed is equalized
Fight takes in Hank Breaking Bad's house
Profiles

Why? Shroom’s hax should scale to 5D, and Vergil should resist shrooms scaling to goku and vegeta.
For the God Ki page its only for A21's soul hax, and doesnt say anything for Shroom. Edit i found thats it's a possibly for CC Goku, so to make it so it's more fair I'm gonna restrict it
why does she have 5-D soul manip??
She scales to characters who can affect her entire cosmology with their hax
her CM 2 is going to be useless here
Couldnt she apply a Concept to Vegito

Why? Shroom’s hax should scale to 5D, and Vergil should resist shrooms scaling to goku and vegeta.
huh?? why Vergil???

Anyway, Shroom soul hax is 5D cause it get boosted by his Demon God Power which is superior to Dark Ki, and Dark Ki is 5D. Vegito also resist Power of Destruction which can destroy soul at 5D history level

Also, Vegito SSB can just breath and Bayo die
For the God Ki page its only for A21's soul hax, and doesnt say anything for Shroom
he get the resistances from CC Goku and CC Vegeta
She scales to characters who can affect her entire cosmology with their hax
this isn't explain anything, what hax that can affect the entire cosmology, and why she scales to hax???
Couldnt she apply a Concept to Vegito
Apply what concept?? freewill??, he already have freewill bruhh

Voting Vegito, the soul manipulation is resisted, and it seems Bayonetta can only create concepts, and it is at best questionable how she would use this ability mid-combat; most likely, Vegito would just one shot her with his massive AP advantage.

huh?? why Vergil???

Anyway, Shroom soul hax is 5D cause it get boosted by his Demon God Power which is superior to Dark Ki,
Dark Ki on it's own doesnt do 5D soul hax
Vegito also resist Power of Destruction which can destroy soul at 5D history level
Thats only soul destruction
Also, Vegito SSB can just breath and Bayo die

he get the resistances from CC Goku and CC Vegeta
Shroom stuff is only possibly for CC's so am restrict it lololol
this isn't explain anything, what hax that can affect the entire cosmology, and why she scales to hax???
Should scale to this person who embodies the whole Multiverse, with the space inbetween being 5D for some reason it's Multi+ even though the space between the timelines is 5D in bayo
Apply what concept?? freewill??, he already have freewill bruhh
According to this, I'm pretty sure they can RW on a CM Type 2 level

Thats only soul destruction
and what is the feat of her soul hax, what that soul hax does???, the profile doesn't tell anything
Should scale to this person who embodies the whole Multiverse, with the space inbetween being 5D
why she scale to this person, or more specifically, why her soul hax scale

the person in question also only large size type 8 which at worst is 3D universal, at best 4D space-time universal, and she don't even have HDE
According to this, I'm pretty sure they can RW on a CM Type 2 level
again, not all RW are combat applicable, and the scan only said it can bring out vision and create reality with the eyes which is so vague, Bayo left eyes can create freewill, supposely this freewill is concept according to the profile, doesn't do anything in combat at all, funny is, from what i remember of the game, she also never pull out this eye power

anyway, this match do not work, the supposely only thing that could work is Bayo soul hax, but profile doesn't exactly tell what that hax can do, Vegito on the other hand can just breath with his AP, or in extreme case, wipe out his Hakai which EE Bayo at 5D history level

and what is the feat of her soul hax, what that soul hax does???, the profile doesn't tell anything
Found this
"A living katana, pulsing with the heart of Ashura, the demon god of war. Always seeking blood, the blade will even suck the very souls out of its victims."
why she scale to this person, or more specifically, why her soul hax scale
For soul hax the best i can come up with is she scales to this guy whos massively stronger then her
the person in question also only large size type 8 which at worst is 3D universal, at best 4D space-time universal, and she don't even have HDE
Was more about her emboiding The Multiverse
again, not all RW are combat applicable, and the scan only said it can bring out vision and create reality with the eyes which is so vague, Bayo left eyes can create freewill, supposely this freewill is concept according to the profile, doesn't do anything in combat at all,
I mean, it seems as he wanted something, and he bought to life on that scan
funny is, from what i remember of the game, she also never pull out this eye power
fk
anyway, this match do not work, the supposely only thing that could work is Bayo soul hax, but profile doesn't exactly tell what that hax can do, Vegito on the other hand can just breath with his AP, or in extreme case, wipe out his Hakai which EE Bayo at 5D history level
Well I found soul absorption, and iirc you need specfic resistences for specific applications of soul manip

For soul hax the best i can come up with is she scales to this guy whos massively stronger then her
i don't think we can scale hax like this, and these profiles also isn't helping
Was more about her emboiding The Multiverse
not on the profile, and no scan, also no reason to scale Bayo hax to her
I mean, it seems as he wanted something, and he bought to life on that scan
vague, we don't even know what he gonna do with that ability, we can't assume shit without concrete evidences
Well I found soul absorption, and iirc you need specfic resistences for specific applications of soul manip
Vegito scale from CC Goku and CC Vegeta who can resist Shroom soul hax, which include soul absorption, but since it is a possibly and you restrict it, so Bayo soul hax can harm Vegito

So problem is, can she pull out this katana hax before he get blasted by vegito ki blast, due to insane AP gap, the mere aura pressure from Vegito could paralyze her in fear
Anyway, i need to sleep now, midnight in my country, bye

Back