• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I think Crash & Coco Bandicoot might have 4th Wall Awareness.

I was looking at the page for Crash and was surprised to see that he didn't have 4th Wall Awareness listed under his powers as most video game characters have that (at least from what I have seen.) I remembered that in Crash 1 in the level Hog Wild Crash gives the audience an eyebrow wiggle before jumping on the hog and starting the level. This is in the original and N. Sane. I'm pretty sure this would count as 4th Wall Awareness. Original (https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=UGdmWxLqw9Y) N. Sane (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7r-LQ19H_Q&feature=youtu.be)

Also Coco gives the audience a wink before getting on her tiger freind during the level Orient Express. However this only happens in N. Sane so I don't know if it counts. Original (https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=5ikthkzj6pE) N. Sane (https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=J9kDOWxm7J0)

If I have anything wrong please let me know. I prefer to be corrected than to remain ignorant.

Btw he has no fourth wall awareness on his profile just in case you got the wrong idea you can add it in his profile if you wish but yes he has shown Fourth Wall Awareness before, Even in Twinsanity.

Seems like an ability they should have gotten a while back. I agree with this

Talking to the player is indeed fourth wall breaking. Unrelated but Crash also fought Ripto here, said Ripto scales to Spyro.

Isn't there specific ruling for crossovers? I remember reading that somewhere but I don't remember the specifics.

Dark649 said:
Talking to the player is indeed fourth wall breaking. Unrelated but Crash also fought Ripto here, said Ripto scales to Spyro.
Considering Spyro is a good 7-B it is now finally reasonable to pit them against each other but I will say if its Classic despite the boost Crash pretty much has this in the bag he does seem to have more inventory then Spyro more then anything despite the travel gap seeming bigger Crash might possibly have bigger reactions (Maybe even combat.) Then you think, And apparently he has shown Mid-High Regenerationn due to having a cutscene where he comes back from dust in seconds though as much as the SpongeBob Regen can get I really feel its part of a gag thing but Crash also has Toon Force on his profile so... Yeah.

LightinAnt said:
As Overpowered as that sounds... I think it's a bit of WANK as Caddy putted it, Don't get me wrong I love the orange cyclone of fur but the birds did seem like they have been beaten up by characters far below them Evil Crash being one them but thats just me. There is still this:

they also threaten to destroy the 3rd dimension so that's something.

And on the other side of the coin:

Crash also has a feat of beating N Trance, a 5th Dimensional being.

But I think this the same remains answer but this is just me.

LightinAnt said:
It was obviously a joke, i doubt Crash is a Hyperversebuster who'd oneshot the Thought Robot
I was aware but in a what if Scenario: Depends on the abilities of a "Hyper versally powerful." Crash that actually existed, Though due to The Thot Robots adaptive ability I doubt it, But hey? You'll never know, in Future Crash games we might have a Legends level Crash maybe even further then that as huge of a stretch as that sounds but not right now.

Also I like to point out if the intellect can be upgraded and/or cleaned out "VEARY HIGH." For Coco Doesn't seem very thought out, Genius or maybe quite perhaps Extraordinary Genius seems more logical given her feats of I.Q from working with complex inventions FAR From the norm of todays human's understanding this should be blatantly obvious. For Cortex he has done quite complex things too though he can carry moments incompetent common sense now and then (Its kind of like a Plankton situation.)

Genericstickman said:
The Evil Twins being presumably eaten by evil Crash is probably an outlier
I mean don't me wrong I know the feeling, If they really have stated that they are "Masters of the infinte dimensions." Then they shouldn't have trouble with characters including savage Evil Crash in the first place.

Back