• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I shoot myself in the neck once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like these guys are just slightly too much for Medaka. They null her skills, mind **** her and can also 1 shot her. While Medaka 1 shots them, if she bypasses that mind ****. This is just borderline stomp imo. But i change my vote to Culexus if this fight is gonna count.

Screw you warhammer, and all your power nulling bullshit. (how i want to see Warhammer characters)

Srsly some verses have some really annoying tropes.

Masada: 3/2 guys have fear aura

Star Wars: 3/2 guys have mind ****

Warhammer: 3/2 guys have power null

This is this, and that's that.

This is just me accepting that Medaka loses this.

You wanted me to "argue against Medaka". There is a big difference in these 2 scenarios xD

There's only really 3 characters in 40k who use super strong power null, and two of them are due to Khorne but ok

Most pykers have some degree of power null, but not everyone's a dedicated anti magic assassin.

That's unanimous, so no grace needed. Assasins page isn't locked, so I'll add it there.

Medaka's locked, can somebody request this in the addition thread?

Well sick, we finished something. Now, anybody here interested in any of my other matches? You find them if you go to my profile. please, I'm desperate

Think someone forgot to add this to Medaka's profile, so I did so.

On a side note, I noticed that some of her losses have the Hero restricted. Shouldn't those be removed as not even immortality can be restricted, any more?

Why was this heresy never closed

IT WAS CONCLUDED

IT WAS ON THE ASSASSIN PAGE

AND I WAS LIKE "OH GEE GOLLY WHAT A FIND"

AND NOW PEOPLE ARE YELLING AT POOR LITTLE BUMBA FOR ASKING A QUESTION

Bumba shall cri now

Ah, this thread

Well, guess I have to close it because some staff members do not like to follow the rules

Tsk tsk tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back