• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I shoot myself in the neck once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl, just note that AP isn't the only reason he 1 shots.

Also, scar dead doesn't really work. Celexus assasins don't really get hurt and survive their attempt. The only instance I can remember of any sustaining major injuries was when Abaddon killed a bunch.

Wokistan said:
Also, scar dead doesn't really work. Celexus assasins don't really get hurt and survive their attempt. The only instance I can remember of any sustaining major injuries was when Abaddon killed a bunch.
Yeah being in her vicinity incaps them then.

It won't kill them, it will incap them. Then Medaka waves her fan.

AP takes this.

Why would they be incapped if they haven't sustained serious injury? Celexus assassin isn't just 1 dude. It's a type of soldier. Pretty sure they aren't going to be sending medaka corpses. Also people's with enhanced senses beyond Medaka's can't percieve them correctly, medaka is actually seriously ****** up by being in their presence, and they're intangible. Note that Celexus assassin's have cut off large numbers of tyrranids from The Hive Mind at once.

You just said that they have once sustained a somewhat injury, that alone incaps. Besides, medaka is a fight maniac.

Also about their null have they ever nulled something universal+ and beyond?

Earl I literally just told you that they're separate people. Abaddon killing a bunch of these dudes doesn't mean that every celexus ever will be killed by scar dead for some reason. Celexuses don't generally suffer an incapicitating injury on a mission and live, so why assume medaka is fighting one that's somehow been hurt and lived enough times for scar dead to work? This is also just assuming it doesn't get nulled, which it will be. May want to check the tier of that hive mind there, though they didn't null that thing directly so much as cut off it's control and ability to bestow power to the nids it affected. They also work great on daemons, as daemons are beings of pure warp, and a lot of daemons can do way better than universal in places like the warp and eye of terror. Also, medakas powers aren't higher dinensional, so even if there weren't any such showings the fact that these dudes consistently work on people with strong resistances, and even worked on Tau who are of a similar nature to them, somehow, means it overpowers the resistance medaka has. I think there was one instance of a few of these guys even killing a freaking primarch, but I don't remember the context for that.

Wokistan said:
The only instance I can remember of any sustaining major injuries was when Abaddon killed a bunch.
@monarch ^^^^

Also that universal skill was?

Forgot to mention Minuses resist power Null.

Wokistan said:
Why would they be incapped if they haven't sustained serious injury?
That universal skill was every psycher ever by the very nature of the dimensionless warp.

So do all the psychers that the Culex null'd

They also don't need to be in close combat. These dudes can fire out concentrated blasts of their lack of warp presence, and those beams seriously **** up normal people, to say nothing of psykers and other magic users. Since medaka has a soul, she'll fall into the latter category.

And the odds of these guys being bloodlusted from the very start is?

Also their chance at nulling bullshit like Bookmaker is? (it has resisted a steal from a bullshit strong being, nullification, sealing, void manipulation, causality erasure...)

Pretty ******* high considering they are emotionless assassins trained only to kill their target immediately in the most quick and efficient way possible.

Also pretty ******* high considering they've nulled people who also resist everything you just mentioned, and more, and resist it on a much higher level than anything in medaka box.

Thse guys are literally raised to kill people as efficiently as possible. Even if the assassin wasn't bloodlusted, they definitely wouldn't stand there doing nothing

Monarch Laciel said:
Also pretty ******* high considering they've nulled people who also resist everything you just mentioned, and more, and resist it on a much higher level than anything in medaka box.
Ok so last quesiton. Is they power null passive?

And 1 more thing feats for the resistance and potency of the skills.

Yes. As are all their abilities except firing anti-souls at people.

They've null'd psychers and daemons, who can mess with all the laws of reality, including dimensions, on planetary scales. Beyond planetary in certai special cases, though those special cases don't get null'd.

Higher dimensional hax on a planetary scale.

Or are you going to argue that Medaka beats the EoM because he's only Tier 4-A not Low 2-C

I can't remember if Abaddon just resisted the celexuses, or if he got nulled and killed them anyways because he's far more than just a psyker. If the latter, that's an amazing feat for celexuses, even if they failed in the end, due to who Abaddon is.

Monarch Laciel said:
Higher dimensional hax on a planetary scale.
Or are you going to argue that Medaka beats the EoM because he's only Tier 4-A not Low 2-C
How high doe?

Also the ******* can have building level hax and **** up universal beings. It has nothing to do with that, though planetary reality warp won't be stronger than universal.

When did ahriman fight celexuses? I'm not surprised he would overcome them, but that sounds like interesting reading.

As high as they want? The warp is what you make of it.

There's no such thing as building level hax. And higher dimensional hax, even on a planetary scale, is qualitatively superior to simply universal AP

Wokistan said:
When did ahriman fight celexuses? I'm not surprised he would overcome them, but that sounds like interesting reading.
I was just linking him to show the scale of psychers, I've no idea if he actually fought them.

The warp goes all the way up to 1-A. Celexuses aren't out here power nulling the chaos God's or anything, but they should have pnull feats solidly into 1-B. Even 5D would be beyond Medaka's capability to resist, likely 4D.

Monarch Laciel said:
As high as they want? The warp is what you make of it.
There's no such thing as building level hax. And higher dimensional hax, even on a planetary scale, is qualitatively superior to simply universal AP
How high of a dimensional.

Don't forget universal AP = 4D in the wiki.

Wokistan said:
Even 5D would be beyond Medaka's capability to resist, likely 4D.
Idk on the 5D. In the profile it says he could erase all of existence (a multiverse in Medaka's case due to there being multiple universes). Though 1-A null srsly?

I specifically said they don't have 1-A null. Just that the warp at it's deepest transcends dinebsiodi, so monarch saying "as high as you want" works fine in the warp.

Wokistan said:
I specifically said they don't have 1-A null. Just that the warp at it's deepest transcends dinebsiodi, so monarch saying "as high as you want" works fine in the warp.
I didn't get it.

Also the best they have nulled exactly is? I mean a 1-B null and they are consiered fodder? Pff. These guys are practically > Kharn then.

Kharn drastically outskills, khorne can do better than them. These guys also really aren't that fodder. They're generally considered the most dangerous assassin, with the exception of a few of the absolute strongest eversors and an old experiment to never be repeated.

Wokistan said:
Kharn drastically outskills, khorne can do better than them. These guys also really aren't that fodder. They're generally considered the most dangerous assassin, with the exception of a few of the absolute strongest eversors and an old experiment to never be repeated.
Anyway best thing these guys have been able to null?

Their nullification being this extreme is due to their nature. These guys go backwards in the psyker scale, and everyone here is at the absolute bottom. They embody the anti warp, kinda like what malal is to the other chaos God's. Warp powers just don't work on them, which gives them an incredibly potent null. The only ones who've been noted to resist, being Ahriman, Magnus, Abaddon, and the emprah, are all incredibly powerful in their own right. It's a feat for them, not an anti feat for these dudes. Abaddon is superior to daemon primarchs, Ahriman is an alpha level psyker bordering on alpha plus, and emps and Magnus break the scale entirely.

I'm not so sure it's exactly 1-B, it's nulled daemons that are probably that strong though. Definitely enough for Medaka. She also may not even be able to percieve him, considering a chaos sorcerer was killed by one just walking up to him and shooting him, neither him or his army knowing what was going on. Even eldar farseers couldn't pull off their precog bullshit, the likes of which has resulted in eldrad defeating Abaddon. Even regular peoope unconsciously don't want to percieve pariahs, and don't.

Medaka's hax cap at 5D (unless Ajimu get's a tier). So their null will be enough. I doubt she is gonna reform bloodlusted assasins, and she's not gonna punch them either.

Wait. This may be a stomp for Medaka. What is their range of null?

Yeah medaka's not getting out of their range. Ahzek Ahrima suffered the debilitating effects such as siezures and pain from astral projecting too close to one, even while he was in a different solar system. To be fair, Ahzek's one of the strongest psykers and as such suffers a huge backlash, and the assassin in particular was an omega minus, meaning that it's anti warp characteristics are about as strong as they can be. Still, medaka's definitely not getting out of null range. She can just hit the guy though, considering that building level dura, she's just too disoriented and in pain to do so. I don't think it's a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back