• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I rip myself asunder before others can do it

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Seaweed boi is>>> or so 22 Gigatons while All Mighto is 77 Gigatons.

Keep in mind Curse makes Percy quite invunerable.

Great.

Percy stands there as it blows over him due to invunerablity.

Got to do better then that son.

I'm leaning towards Percy for that reason alone. If Almight is gonna hit Percy in his weak spot, it's gonna be by luck only. And with speed equalized, I don't see that happening.

It's called the Curse of Achilles.

He basically nosells most everything within his tier.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
His entire body is indestructable execpt for one small section,and I think it's the small of his back.
Has his invulnerability been shown to tank attacks well out of his league?

No.

However, considering he's much stronger then Annabeth who preformed the 22 Gigaton feat in the first place, he'll be just fine dealing with All Might.

DMUA said:
No.

However, considering he's much stronger then Annabeth who preformed the 22 Gigaton feat in the first place, he'll be just fine dealing with All Might.
All Mights Detroit Smash was a casual feat.

Not really.

He was in agony when he did it. Blood was spilling out of his mouth.

It's been a while since I read the books so I can't really remember. he only thing I remember are attacks from similar tier enemies literally bouncing off.

ninja's everywhere.

Central Park, so if he decided to run for water or summon it into the fight he could easily do so with the surrounding lakes.

Didn't he tank attacks from the titans? They should be way stronger than him. However, a shockwave large enough to engulf his own body would likely be what would be produced from a 6C attack, and that would definitely hit the small of his back if it hits everything else, so I'd be leaning All Might.

Thatoneguy78 said:
@DMUA huh someone in the revisions said that feat was done casually. I guess they were wrong
Easy exaggeration to make. I've heard people call all sorts of feats casual.

Well, it wasn't done casually by Weakend All Might, but Prime All Might on the other hand is another story. Weakened All Might was racing against his time limit and battling against his injury when he performed the feat. Prime All Might doesn't have those issues.

Anyway, still on the fence at the moment. All Might's shockwaves could theoretically cover Percy's whole body and hit his weak point, and he is coming in with a minor strength advantage...

But Percy has the versatility advantage, and he has no shortage of water nearby, what with all the lakes, nearby sewer pipes and fire hydrants. He can further amp his stats with water, which stacks on top of his boost from Achilles Curse.

Need more time to stew on it

Though... What about Percy:s skill? Are we not going to take that into account?

>Shockwaves caused by attacks

>Harming someone of comparable strength

No. At best they could disorient him, but that's about it.

He has a considerable AP advantage here. Note how most of the physical damage of a nuke or even a normal bomb is caused by the pressure wave of their detonations, not the initial fireball. All might has several shockwave based attacks, so that would be a scenario like that.

Wokistan said:
He has a considerable AP advantage here.
Not really.

Seaweed boi is >>> or so 22 Gigatons while All Mighto is 77 Gigatons.

I'd say they're about even considering how above Percy is to Annabeth, especially with the Curse.

And... frankly, just firing shockwaves somehow hitting the back of the opponent seems like the middle finger to physics. It would cover his entire front, but I see no plausible way it would turn around and hit the small of his back.

Because the shockwaves still radiate through his body. Take for example nukes, the pressure waves didn't destroy every single building and wall, but stuff behind walls that were left standing were not just perfectly shielded from the effects. There's not any shadows of buildings just left standing. Shockwaves from all might here are stronger than any nuke to ever have existed, which makes percy being engulfed in a shockwave even more likely. What's his best dura feat with curse?

Pretty much no selling everything from comparable opponents.

Does he have feats of no selling superior opponents? IIRC he took hits from titans, but its been a long time since I read that series.

Weakened titans, but yes. Titans being much superior to Annabeth holding up the sky.

If its unquantifiable, I wouldn't assume he would be able to tank a hit from All might considering his starting advantage.

Well. I mean, you can think that, but I'll disagree.

Back