• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Videos

Oh, lol...

First. This hierarchy is not dimensional only. It's reality-fiction hierarchy. And withing every layer we have 10-11 usual dimensions. So, it's a complex hierarchy (dimensional + reality-fiction).

Second, infinite staircase = a metaphore for an infinite layers structure.

Third, term "real world" has no meaning in the I/O-verse. Because in any moment virtual world will be able to become real.

In regards to the Divine Presence, you mighty actually be right, but I am unsure. A6 claims he displays superiority when compared to Sakuya. I will wait for him to explain better.

Hmm, I'm not sure about DP. But those quotes looks weird. I opened 99% of text in VN and don't remember those words.

The author is using the MWI to justify his whole story. He's using quantum physics, like always. And the MWI from which this entire story is based does not consider any dimensions beyond 11D, the universes being all 3D+plank-length dimensions up to the 10D. The whole point of I/O is that its not "impossible" from a quantum physics point of view.

This is only structure of one layer. If you don't understand that, it's only you personal problem.

A6colute said:
In regards to the Divine Presence, you mighty actually be right, but I am unsure. A6 claims he displays superiority when compared to Sakuya. I will wait for him to explain better.Hmm, I'm not sure about DP. But those quotes looks weird. I opened 99% of text in VN and don't remember those words.
As I said, its the end of route E. Or at least the ending I got (and still get every time I reach route E's end)

The route is system is... weird, maybe endings change depending on, say, the bad ends you did before, or something like that. Maybe you got this scene in a bad end (so it counted in your 99% messages) and got a different end

But, where did you get that "DP > Sakuya"? Did you just assumed it really had blown the -verse, and so it must be stronger than the characters in it? Or is there really a scene I forgot in which DP reappears and shows superiority to Sakuya?

It's just as A6 said. The game is specifically referring to the first layer when it's talking about dimensions.

But, where did you get that "DP > Sakuya"?

Because characters, who is able to understand Sakuya, still cannot understand this mysterious being.

Therefore this being cannot be Ashur (moreover, Ashur plus-minus equals with Marduk in terms of power).

Again, I'm not sure, that DP is like physical god. Maybe it's just godlike phenomena.

A6colute said:
And withing every layer we have 10-11 usual dimensions.
That's exactly what I was saying :V

Its an infinite collection of finitely dimensional layers, 10-11 dimensions or whatever. But the thing is that no layer "contains" the previous layers. The whole -verse is indeed an infinite "tower" of 10-11 dimensional layers. But how is that 1-A? The whole thing might be 12 dimensional. An upper dimension can very well contain infinitely many lower-dimensional (here 11-10D) structures

EDIT: Anyway, surpassing an infinite dimensions isn't being above the very concept of dimension. You could index dimensions with ordinals (check wikipedia) and say this is the (¤ë+1)th dimension. That would be strong High 1-Bs, but still High 1-Bs. Or the 1-A tier description should be updated to precise "or above ¤ë dimensions)

EDIT: Anyway, surpassing an infinite dimensions isn't being above the very concept of dimension.

1. In final meta-world there is no space, time, etc.

2. This is surpassing a complex hierarchy, not only dimensional.

Its an infinite collection of finitely dimensional layers, 10-11 dimensions or whatever.

Difference between layers = difference between reality and fiction = differenct between dimensions.

The whole thing might be 12 dimensional.

You still ignore text from VN. Discussion with you is pointless.

A6colute said:
But, where did you get that "DP > Sakuya"?Because characters, who is able to understand Sakuya, still cannot understand this mysterious being.
Therefore this being cannot be Ashur (moreover, Ashur plus-minus equals with Marduk in terms of power).

Again, I'm not sure, that DP is like physical god. Maybe it's just godlike phenomena.
I don't really see the relation between "understanding it" and its power

I'd rather say godlike phenomena. Though there might not be any way to be sure of that

I don't really see the relation between "understanding it" and its power

I/O - VN about a power of mind (literally).

In field of metaphysics more complex being is more powerful.

I'll re-read the prime routes entirely then. I guess you're right for the meta-forms.

(but the justification given by the wiki, "is above an infinite dimensional hyperverse", should be changed. Its not being beyond the ¤ë-dimensions that makes them 1-A, but having strictly no time or space)

"is above an infinite dimensional hyperverse", should be changed.

Maybe "is above a complex structure with infinite layers with dimensional-like difference between them; exists on a level where concepts of time and space are meaningless" sounds better.

A6colute said:
"is above an infinite dimensional hyperverse", should be changed.
Maybe "is above a complex structure with infinite layers with dimensional-like difference between them; exists on a level where concepts of time and space are meaningless" sounds better.
yes, sounds better

So... does DP show up in a Bad Ending (as shown in the screenshot at DP's profile) or is it a misunderstanding?

Not only in Bad Ending.

Everything that we have about the profiles is correct here. I've played through the VN once and they do ascend an infinite staircase... right from the very beginning of it! Later on, when they're on this same staircase, they have this conversation about layers and dimensionality. And considering that Marduk created this infinitely looping staircase, then Marduk is definitely 1-A and the characters surpass that Marduk who created it, so they're also 1-A.

Tivanenk said:
Everything that we have about the profiles is correct here. I've played through the VN once and they do ascend an infinite staircase... right from the very beginning of it! Later on, when they're on this same staircase, they have this conversation about layers and dimensionality. And considering that Marduk created this infinitely looping staircase, then Marduk is definitely 1-A and the characters surpass that Marduk who created it, so they're also 1-A.
scans for this?

and LOL what i causing xD

Back