• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I need help with Elsword Tiers and some stuff i've found out.

So to start by the weakest people, In the begining of the game Aisha in her base class can summon an meteor and Rena an Tornado there is more stuff i don't remember, That would make everyone in the begining of the game scale to 7-B? Another thing i found out its that in later classes some of the characters are able to create black holes and break reality sometimes (Add Demonic Esper job and probably Raven Reckless Fist job too even tough that could be considered an wierd game thing so i'm not too sure about that one.) another type of strong hax that some of the characters have is Time and space manipulation both Dimension Witch (Aisha) and Diabolic Esper (Add) are able to manipulate time and space Several Diabolic Esper skills mentions add Twisting or Opening rifts in time and space, he can also manipulate gravity and Dimension Witch which in the class description that she can manipulate space time and she can create black holes as well. Raven's Blade Master class can also cut trough space and darkness (whatever that means) But as you can see there is a lot of hax.

Also i found out that the god tiers in elsword aren't pushovers, there is a god called Henir who basically created an dimension outside of time and space and in the resting areas inside Henir dungeon (It's an Boss rush basically.) there are a bunch of visible stars and an weird blue planet or maybe moon also time and space there is kinda ****** up since the description of the area mentions that you'll fight the people you already fought in the past and the ones you'll need to fight in the future.

Another Interesting character is Glave. Well he is known to be the administrator of Henir time and space and he created an machine that could create life, Extract it and turn it inside out here's the interesting part though that he was sent sealed in Henir by the creator of the elsword verse with consists of multiple timelines and dimensions (Diabolic Esper's job story and Elysion backs this up.) also he is likely able to manipulate Henir time and space since he is the one that teached Diabolic Esper to use his powers and Also Glave is probably one of the most powerful elsword characters when the el gang was fighting Perkisas Final form (Raid boss) everyone about to be wreckt by Perkisas and Glave shows up out of nowhere and one shots the raid boss.

Add after becoming the paradox mad underwent a very large upgrade, it merged with the essence of space time and before that he was already stuck in endless contradictions of space time, that was one reason he could not return perfectly to the past, the verse has an infinite number of timelines. it already has a profile here just needs to be updated. http://prntscr.com/kbkl6w

Back