• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have a question...

Dekoshu

VS Battles
Retired
I was wondering that since I keep seeing Sailor Moon being fought against the likes of Vados and Goku, I was wondering about this sincerely: which beings can trounce Sailor Moon and can deal with all of her abilities in the most no-nonsense manner possible? That means, they can be beyond the concept of resurrection and reincarnation. Also, if there's atomic destruction, what about the subatomic version? Who could actually win against Sailor Moon in any and all of her forms?

Asriel Dreemurr could

I think Arceus could do it, but I'm not sure

I know most low 2-C's can't tho

TOAA could

We had a discssionabout that here. About atomic and subatomic, I don't think it would work since it seems that they regenarate on a conceptual level so no amount of physical destructioon would work.

Imperator will give you better answers.

Hmm...I'll look into that. Normal brute force can't do everything, of course.

So it appears that higher-dimensional beings and beyond dimensional beings are absolutely mandatory. And while Sailor Moon could resurrect again, it's not the "adaptive type" where if one is revived, the being is now much stronger than before, not just at the same level of strength.

It took a while, but there's actually something that works, the Red Key. Do you want to know what that is?

I will list it here completely in bold not to yell, but to confirm that it can do this.

Dlanor A. Knox's Red Key is a particular conceptual weapon that allows Dlanor or somebody else who is able to use it to outright deny defensive and several other concepts: Which means if Sailor Moon was caught in it, she can't resurrect from it, evade, survive, or withstand it. And even buying time is impossible. That means no, she cannot counter it.

This is one of the things that's extraordinarily crucial, since this means she and her friends cannot do anything about it.

Back