• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I give in to the Evergarden spam - Luther Strode vs Violet Evergarden

Berzerker mode, rage power, comparable if not superior skill.

Luther should take this fairly comfortably.

Precog level Battle experience and the fact that Evergarden doesn't exactly have 9-A dura to match seems like a walk in the park for Luther.

..... Actually, did Violet ever even use the Axe in the actual anime?

This may just end up being another "it doesn't exist" sort of deal as Prototype's Hypersonic Rating.

Well I'm still working through the anime (wanted to finish LWA first), so I can't say for sure.

Also working on a Prototype CRT

Yeah... I think we may have to get rid of that 9-A rating.. may want to make a CRT aboot it

Back