• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I force two crippled old men to fight to the death

Alden gazed over the destroyed city of Musutafu. His numerous Conduit henchmen were wreaking havoc all over the city with their telekinetic abilities, distracting the so called "heroes" that would get in his way. According to his sources, Kessler was somewhere within the city. The rumor was that he and the First Sons were collaborating with a local terrorist group known as "The League of Villains" or something like that. It didn't matter to him what that electric bastard was up to, the only thing he cared about was taking back the Ray Sphere, the key to obtaining his birth right, that he knew was in Kessler's possession. Nothing would stand in the way of his destiny, not Kessler, not those traitorous bastards in the First Sons and certainly not any of these damned heroes.

"HAHAHA", a boisterous voice roused Alden from his thoughts. Suddenly, a large object smashed into the ground near a large grouping of his henchmen, creating tremendous shockwave that could be felt for miles around. Several Conduits we're knocked out and sent flying over the horizon. When the dust cleared, the large object was revealed to be a large man wearing a red, white and blue costume. "Have no fear, because I am here!", the mysterious superman shouted.

Despite the impressive display of power, Alden was undeterred, "I take it you're another 'hero' they sent to stop me?", Alden asked as he began to surround himself in a yellow telekinetic aura

Undeterred by the elderly mans threating stance, the hero merely smiled at him, "I was always told to respect my elders," he pauses to crack his knuckles, "but I'm afraid I can't allow your destructive rampage to continue, especially when innocents are getting caught in the crossfire. The hero gets into a fighting stance. "I don't know what pushed you into doing such a heinous act, elderly one, but I am going to have to stop you, because I am the Symbol of Peace, ALL MIGHT!

The battle had begun

Speed equalized

Alden Tate
vs Prime All Might

Both at 7B

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Alden:

All Might:
1 (TheWrightWay)

Inconclusive:

Both seem pretty even in AP but I'd give the slight edge to Yagi for being far stronger than 24 megatons, while Aldien is WAAAAAAAYYYY above 10 Megatons thanks to a scaling chain. Most of what Aldien can summon is complete fodder next to All Might and those that aren't can be defeated by a Mid-Game Cole, so All Might can likely body them with a handful of hits, fireballs get blown away, or even sent back, by shockwaves, and All Might can easily dodge, catch, or just punch most of his projectiles. Aldien's shield keeps him in the game, but once All Might closes distance it's just a stalling tactic, as Aldien has literally nothing at close range. Not helping is that Aldien is an incredibly old, glass cannon, while this All Might is youthful and endurant enough to keep going for awhile. Also, All Might has superior experience, as he's always going around fighting villains with a wide variety of Quirks, while Aldien spent most of his time scheming in the shadows.

Back