• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I finished my fall semester for college

I finished my fall semester of college this year and ended up getting an A, B, and C for my three classes (Statistics, English, and Biology)

now you might be wondering why this is so special. Well since I finished these three classes, I’m now 30% percent done with college, if I keep this up. I might graduate college around 2026 before I lose my parents dental insurance. Thank you Obama (Hopefully I can get a government job for the United States like work at the fish and wildlife service or become a marine biologist)

bully-maguire-dance.gif

I just also wanted to say a special thanks to some of the members here for making me feel welcome here, having friends, and just having a good time. I wish everyone happy holidays

@Rakih_Elyan, @Popted2, @RandomGuy2345, @Oliver_de_jesus, @HammerStrikes219, @Ovy7, @Baken384, @Chariot190, @Veloxt1r0kore, @Jamesthetaker, @LehenDuo, @Coolboy6, @Shey, @John985, @Ubdon, @MonkeyOfLife, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @TheGatememer, @SuperKamiNappa, @Setsuna_tenma, @Noneless21, @Apex_Predator_GX, @ActuallySpaceMan42, @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, @KLOL506, @Emirp sumitpo, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Arceus0x, @azontr, @Excel616, @Bernkastelll, @DemonicDude, @TMaakkonen, @SuperStar, @Peppersalt43, @DarlingAurora, @Dread, @Johnboy, @FoxySonicMaster108, @Ailamiona, @The_Almighty_Wholesome, @Recap_, and etc I don’t want to fill this thread with too many, don’t worry if I don’t say your name, your included via etc)

Back