• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I fear nothing - The Protege vs. Carne

Well, just by seeing Notorious B.I.G., Protege can copy his abilities, but then both would be trying to eat each other.

• Flashback to Wolfgang and Carne matches.
Inconclusive for Regenerationn then trying to kill each other with failure.

BIG lost his Mid-Godly Regen. And Protege Stomps btw. The guy that can go against Marvel Abstracts vs a stand with an unknown tiering. This thread should be closed.

Edit: Pretty sure his copying is insta and constantly rises in power vigorously. So even if Protege is used in Base, I doubt BIG can do anything to him before getting insta copied.

Stomp for Protege, lol. I see 0% chance of B.I.G. being able to do something against someone who can casually fight higher dimensional tiers.

ProfessorLord said:
Stomp for Protege, lol. I see 0% chance of B.I.G. being able to do something against someone who can casually fight higher dimensional tiers.
Protege has almost no powers on his own, and is only High 1-B after mimicing all of TLT's abilities.

This fight literally speed equalizes itself and will probably end in them eating each other, so inconclusive

Protege is still a marvel abstract entity himself scaling from the other's marvel entities whose true form are High 1-B.

Nedge1000 said:
Protege is still a marvel abstract entity himself scaling from the other's marvel entities whose true form are High 1-B.
he was only High 1-B after mimicing TLT's powers, we have no idea how powerful he is normally (although he's probably not very), and his un-mimiced self doesn't scale to anything i know of.

Nevertheless, The Protege does not have an Unknown Profile for this match. Even, he did it would be fallacious to assume that all Unknown Character are equal in tier. So, this match would still be inapplicable.

Incon because protige copies B.i.G.'s powers and they just try to eat each other, neither really being able to kill the other first

Back