• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I cant find bidoof.

Please put this kind of thing on the fun and games board next time. You'd have to talk to an admin about making an actual bidoof page.

The Wright Way said:
Please put this kind of thing on the fun and games board next time. You'd have to talk to an admin about making an actual bidoof page.
Sorry, Forgot about that.

I'll make an unironic Bidoof profile when I get the chance. I'd have it fight Mister Satan if it didn't stomp hard.

Ya'll joke but my Bidoof wrecked Cynthia's Garchomp when i needed it. It should scale to 7-A

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>time stop >phasing Nah dude, don't make debate against an HM slave, make it at least a sentret or something.
Pre-Beginning of series jotaro. Before he even mastered Star Platinum.

That's still Mach 74 and large building.

And because the rules weren't established SP doesn't have a range because look at all the shit he got And is invisible to even stand users ovo

Bidoof is City level and MFTL+ to infinite.

He will handle Jotaro just find ovo

Back