• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to something something asunder - Rimuru Tempest vs Golden King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Yeah, we're doing this now.

Rimuru Tempest vs Golden King

Strongest forms. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Totepp
Rimuru Tempest Main

Who wins and why?

.......I'm pretty sure rimuru gets stomped hundreds of millions of times. Mostly due to his inability to block something on the scale of that grotesque hand

Don't really know much about the verse, but going from profile I'm assuming he doesn't have cracking or the grotesque hand right?

Depending on if rimuru is capable of regenerating from his gaze, ( which is iffy to me but if Mid-Godly regen is capable of doing so I see no problem ) Rimuru would probably stomp him through his various hax and AP advantage. Absorption, time stop, existence erasure, fate manip,causality manip, prob manip.... the guy has no resistance to these things man.

But going from the shit like Critters that exist in this series, I doubt he would simply be a physical being. Is there anything about himself that can protect him from some of rimuru's attacks?

EDIT: If he does still have cracking, can you tell me what he's capable of with it?

Umm....IDK much about GK...but Rimuru's regen is pretty OP. Also, does Rimuru have to look at GK for glare to work?

If I remember correctly Rimuru doesn't even have eyes in his slime form. He sees eveything through extrasensory perception. Then he would use analysis and discover that he shouldn't use his human form to look at GK. Even if that fails he has precog to help him.

it kills critters which are pheonomenons and can kill conceptual beings in base 100 times over now a hundred million times over as ultaratotep. Cracking allows him to warp reality around him afaik and its field is planetary. This glare killed a person who is has mid-godly only reason he survived was his resistance and he came back via having his type 8 functioning again otherwise he would be killed permanately. But groutesque hand which ignores space and time will result in immesurable attack speed can even kill the metaphysical and shit like that also killed the same person with mid-godly and he spams with that move a lot so...

Also misconception its GK that has to look at you not the other way around so he glares at rimuru bam he will get atomized conceptually a hundred million times over

Cracking is something that he has regardless of form hes assuming. Only difference between Ultharathotep and base form Bell of Gahkthun is that the former just boost the range of his Cracking Field and his gaze (and likely the access to his slap as well). Other than that, everything else is the same.

Without his ultra massive form, his gaze is still capable of atomizing hundreds of Critters and would've atomized the whole Academia from different dimension hadn't Mathers interfered & held him at bay.

Best atomization stuff in TSSDK would be Disintegration and by scaling Leon's Metatron. But Golden King's gaze is already capable of atomizing stuff more esoteric/abstract than soul at base anyway

Rimuru certainly has ways to win, it's just questionable if he survives glare (Which is what GK starts with). I haven't read slime in a long time.....So I do want to know if these,

• Multi-Dimensional Barrier: Rimuru constantly generates multi-layered barriers that make use of dimensional gaps to protect him from incoming harm.
  • Future Attack Prediction: The ability to predict future attacks.
  • Mishap Manipulation: Gabil's ability which allows the user to purposely cause an unexpected phenomenon to happen to the enemy.
  • Rewrite Fate: Gabil's ability that lets him cancel a "bad thing" that happens to him once every single day.
  • Retaliator: Esprit's Unique Skill that allows her to replicate all the damage she has taken onto her attackers.
  • Probability Manipulation: Veldora's ability which manipulates probability. Can be used to double probability into the user's favor, for example, if there was only a 50% chance of escaping an attack, that 50% would turn into a 100% chance of escaping.
, would help against glare at all? He would probably still lose anyway just because iirc he would still have to activate the abilities of his subordinates (In-character Rimuru doesn't really use their abilities much iirc).

What I'm asking is....would bloodlusted Rimuru stand a chance?

Is this supposed to be my surprise? Cause this is 2 characters i like, rimuru gets stomped btw.

He wasn't coming back from the glare before due to it being passive and able to instantly kill 100's things which aren't dead or alive, and kills conceptual beings.

See the thing is gk's entire essence and abilities work on a 2-A scale now, so rimuru isn't doing anything here.

Means his hax works on that scale, and this is a lowball for now, it's likely in the future it might get upped further.

>when the one who made the pages and of rimuru just flat out says rimuru gets cucked you know that means something :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back