• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Am Legend (2007) Revisions/Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently rewatched the I Am Legend movie for a project and realized that the movie could have profiles. Sure enough, they did already exist however I believe there’s some key changes that need to be made as the profiles are a bit messy, mainly Neville’s. Also keep in mind that this is my first ever CRT I have made on my own and it’s on mobile 😅

Robert Neville

AP Upgrade:

• Neville should be upgraded to “9-C. 9-B with weapons, vehicles, and prep” He survived attacks and being thrown several times through multiple different things by a Darkseeker, which are considered to have Wall Level AP. He also landed an attack with a screwdriver on it. I don’t believe he’s wall level by any means or even physically scales to the Darkseekers at all but being thrown through a stair case rail, down the stairs, and into several walls and still continue to fight against them is definitely above what his current rating is imo. He also stabbed himself with a knife and quickly recovered as well earlier in the movie.
Intelligence Revision:

Neville definitely has higher intelligence than what his profile currently states. Here’s my suggestion for what the change should be:
  • “Gifted. Cured the Krippin Virus with no assistance over the course of three years. Was a military virologist and commanded military troops before the KV became airborne. Very proficient in the use of multiple fire arms and in combat which is more evident when he switched between a variety of firearms during his final confrontation with the Darkseekers. Very efficient in the survival of his post-apocalyptic environment. Grows crops in Central Park, keeps track of time on his own, systematically goes through the buildings of NYC to scavenge for supplies, hunts stray animals for extra food, taught Sam multiple different commands and hand signs to successfully attack prey or foes, and has consistently kept one step ahead of the Darkseekers killing him or even finding his location. Uses different liquids to cover up his smell so the Darkseekers don’t track him home, has a UV light system in the event that he is found, boarded up his entire house with metal barricades on his windows, creates traps to capture them for testing, and has multiple bombs set up outside his house to destroy Darkseekers.”
P&A Additions/Revisions

Additions:
Revisions:
  • Combine melee and fire arms proficiency, spear proficiency, and peak accuracy into just Weapon Mastery lol
  • His disease resistance should be limited as he was only stated to be specifically immune to KV and not immune or resistant to all known diseases or anything like that.
Other things to note or add:
  • Car bombs, a grenade, cars, and the KV cure to equipment section
  • Being incredibly depressed over the death of Sam should be included in his weaknesses.
Samantha
Tbh there’s not that many issues other than the fact that is there any grounds for her being resistant to fear and pain? Same goes for the Darkseekers/the infected themselves.

That’s it for now on this messy thread. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back