• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperversal Destiny may just be a thing

So apparently the Vex created a Hilbert Space, aka the "Pyramidion".

[1]The Pyramidion is described to be a Hilbert Space, the concept of a Hilbert space, named after David Hilbert, generalizes the notion of Euclidean space. It extends the methods of vector algebra and calculus from the two-dimensional Euclidean plane and three-dimensional space to spaces with any finite or infinite number of dimensions. Considering that it is described as an infinite-dimensional space would lean towards the latter, even Ikora stated that entering the Pyramidion is the same as transcending the physical reality."

So unless there's anything to contradict this, it would mean that Vex has the capability to create a Hilbert Space. Which not only would boost the Vex even higher but also Oryx since they saw no possible way of defeating him. Pretty neat.

I believe whether that Hilbert Space actually is a literal infinite-dimensional space is still under question.

I asked this to Wok some weeks ago and he told me tier 0 Oryx is a give he told me that there isnt really much evidence supporting it and that 2-A is by far a safer rating.

Back