• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyper Sonic vs Timekeeper Cookie (Battle for 8th strongest Non-Smurf 2-B)

If she starts out with BFR as noted in her standard tactics, I think Hyper Sonic can negs. Sonic can recover from a far large 2-B sealing.

Hyper Sonic can one-shot due to the sheer AP (Pretty sure Timekeeper only scales to like thousands of timelines whereas Sonic scales to uncountable) and due to his conceptual manipulation which I heard allows him to one-shot anyone who can't resist having their concept being attacked physically (Not sure if it's true, but that's what I heard in a match I think was deemed a stomp).

So basically Timekeeper Cookie tries to BFR, Sonic returns and proceeds to one-shot (Sonic could also use Chaos Control to freeze time if he thinks she's going to keep trying to bfr him, which if it's her opening move he may believe).

and due to his conceptual manipulation which I heard allows him to one-shot anyone who can't resist having their concept being attacked physically (Not sure if it's true, but that's what I heard in a match I think was deemed a stomp).
excuse me ******* what
Where

excuse me ******* what
It's what I heard. In the most recent game he was able to beat the shit out of the concept of death with his fists. In a Super Sonic vs Kirby match, it was clarified that since Kirby had no resistance to having their concept attack that he can apparently one-shot. Thus the match was deemed a stomp. Though in that case it's only a cherry on top as Hyper Sonic already has like a one-shot gap over Timekeeper Cookie regardless (Thousands of Universes vs several countless of universes)

It's what I heard. In the most recent game he was able to beat the shit out of the concept of death with his fists. In a Super Sonic vs Kirby match, it was clarified that since Kirby had no resistance to having their concept attack that he can apparently one-shot. Thus the match was deemed a stomp. Though in that case it's only a cherry on top as Hyper Sonic already has like a one-shot gap over Timekeeper Cookie regardless (Thousands of Universes vs several countless of universes)
npi doesn't exist I see, nor the fact that I'm pretty sure the end sonic fights is a manifestation rather than the concept itself

npi doesn't exist I see, nor the fact that I'm pretty sure the end sonic fights is a manifestation rather than the concept itself
I honestly can't remember quite well what they fought was to The End, but I believe The End and Super Sonic's profile explains it pretty well IIRC.

Btw, gonna vote for anyone or were u just curious about that?

I honestly can't remember quite well what they fought was to The End, but I believe The End and Super Sonic's profile explains it pretty well IIRC.

Btw, gonna vote for anyone or were u just curious about that?
Curious because that seemed like cap to the nth degree to me

I know the thread's grace is over but
Curious because that seemed like cap to the nth degree to me
Which part, the "one-shot because you don't resist Conceptual Manipulation"? Because I wanted to question that as well and I'm part of the people who added it. Does it really allow you to one-shot those that lack a resistance?

In Sonic's case, I figured he could just directly attack concepts rather than tear away at one's concept in itself.

I know the thread's grace is over but

Which part, the "one-shot because you don't resist Conceptual Manipulation"? Because I wanted to question that as well and I'm part of the people who added it. Does it really allow you to one-shot those that lack a resistance?

In Sonic's case, I figured he could just directly attack concepts rather than tear away at one's concept in itself.
It is kinda confusing. I think people figured that if you can attack something's very concept itself, and they can't defend against it, would they not like immediately die to it? It's not like their concept has durability or smth that scales to their actual body.

It is kinda confusing. I think people figured that if you can attack something's very concept itself, and they can't defend against it, would they not like immediately die to it? It's not like their concept has durability or smth that scales to their actual body.
That's true, which is why I mainly wanna see if that was agreed upon anywhere or it's just a lot of people coming to the same conclusion. I'd make a thread but I'm not that desperate to know lol

That's true, which is why I mainly wanna see if that was agreed upon anywhere or it's just a lot of people coming to the same conclusion. I'd make a thread but I'm not that desperate to know lol
Speaking of which, does The End have a resistance to Conceptual Manipulation via being able to tank their concept being attacked? I feel that'd warrant a resistance.

Yeah, that part, it doesn't work at all by how we treat things, it is just npi, we don't let people who can hit souls outside of a body can in a match hit a character's soul while it is still inside their body on every attack,
So like the logic does not function for me

Hyper Sonic can one-shot due to the sheer AP (Pretty sure Timekeeper only scales to like thousands of timelines whereas Sonic scales to uncountable)
Old and concluded thread so it probably won't matter but this is wrong. Timekeeper scales above GingerBrave (pretty casually, she's superior to Continuum Cog whose power is stated to be infinite and is stated to be all-powerful in her description) who regularly fights characters on Dark Enchantress's level (who scales to the cosmology), and there are uncountable timelines in each CR game so she scales to uncountable x 4

Old and concluded thread so it probably won't matter but this is wrong. Timekeeper scales above GingerBrave (pretty casually, she's superior to Continuum Cog whose power is stated to be infinite and is stated to be all-powerful in her description) who regularly fights characters on Dark Enchantress's level (who scales to the cosmology), and there are uncountable timelines in each CR game so she scales to uncountable x 4
Goku's victim

From what I recall, cosmology blog at the time of that comment only scaled to thousands of universes. Not countless. Though the difference here isn't really 4x. That said, Sonic still would have had a one-shot AP advantage.

i did som research and timekeeper has passive data transmutation if that does anything
Idk, not sure. Sonic is unaffected by transmutation that turns enemies into rings IIRC. Tho whether it does anything or not isn't really important in an old finished thread.

Back