• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm staying. Keeping knowledge here. Just tired of debating a point people don't wanna see and will split hairs to avoid.

OpMasada said:
That's very stupid and can be compared to me saying "Shalltear can't implode hunter because she hasn't been shown to affect someone on her tier", now whether that was a bad comparison, you get what I mean don't you?
No I don't. I already explained why I thought its not a good assumption to make. Items you just carry are different from things you use to kill and use as armor/gear. I've played enough games and read enough novels to know this to be the case. Thats the final thing I'll say on this particular topic.

@Jugger The Hunter only carries charms and they do the same thing, as in, get nulled. But again, feel free to use the "well charms dont have necromancy so even though dragon element nulls necromancy we don't know if it nulls carried necromancy kek" argument.

Mr. Bambu said:
@Jugger The Hunter only carries charms and they do the same thing, as in, get nulled. But again, feel free to use the "well charms dont have necromancy so even though dragon element nulls necromancy we don't know if it nulls carried necromancy kek" argument.
If the actual "element" exists in the MH verse and it doesn't actually ever happen how do you expect people to believe its going to work if it does happen? It would be one thing if nothing similar to necromancy was in MH but that isn't the case, it is in the verse, and it never happens.

Because there simply isn't a charm that has it? It has shown to null ressurection, and it has shown to nullify items, but you insist that hunter can't null the item because "He didn't null res on an item before soooo".

Shalltear has shown to implode people, HOWEVER she hasn't shown to implode people that are 6-C, so she can't implode hunter because you have no feat of her doing so.

Yobobojojo said:
Implosion is durability negation tho, no?
Certainly on characters that have biological functions and organs? Yes.

I wouldn't say its TOTAL durability negation though, but certainly 6-C

@Jugger The element negates necromantic resurrection. The element has also worked on held items (i.e., charms). Those are facts.

@Yobo Not to mention Hunter's Power Null works on Explosion Manipulation.

Jugger47 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Implosion is durability negation tho, no?
Certainly on characters that have biological functions and organs? Yes.
I wouldn't say its TOTAL durability negation though, but certainly 6-C
>Certainly 6-c

You got a feat for that?

Mr. Bambu said:
@Jugger The element negates necromantic resurrection. The element has also worked on held items (i.e., charms). Those are facts.
@Yobo Not to mention Hunter's Power Null works on Explosion Manipulation.
""well charms dont have necromancy so even though dragon element nulls necromancy we don't know if it nulls carried necromancy kek" argument. "

As you put it

You actually don't know that it nulls items on a person to keep the undead from resurrecting

So Shalltear self revives, is free to implode.

Yes. We only know that it does in fact null the powers but you keep clinging to the idea that "oh well it hasn't worked on a charm that does the exact thing that I'm clinging to, despite the fact that it works on the power (proven via Vaal Hazak) and works on held items (proven via Charms), and yet I fail to see how those would work kek"

Like I said I'm tired of people splitting hairs so I'm letting you take it how you like if you want your favorite verse to win. No hard feelings or anything. Just not willing to explain the stuff over and over.

> is free to implode

nah this is still absolutely hard countered tho.

Mr. Bambu said:
> is free to implode
nah this is still absolutely hard countered tho.
Shalltear literally dies and comes back to life and is still power nulled is what you are saying?

The second she interacts with Dragon Element? Yes.

Mr. Bambu said:
The second she interacts with Dragon Element? Yes.
I don't really understand what you are saying I think.

Are you saying that if somebody dies with dragon element on and they are resurrected they will still be under its effect?

In Overlord that ressurrection they use is True Ressurrection (The nazarick characters anyways) meaning they are no longer under any effect INCLUDING world items which we saw with Shalltear.

So there is already a pretty massive feat when it comes to true ressurection there.

Back for some input: Shalltear didn't get freed from her status from the WCI, but she did after she was resurrected by other means than her item, so it can be assumed that Shalltear's res doesn't negate status effects.

So if she gets rez'd, she's clean, if her item rez'd her, she is still under status effect

Like Elderseal, AKA Power Null.

OpMasada said:
Back for some input: Shalltear didn't get freed from her status from the WCI, but she did after she was resurrected by other means than her item, so it can be assumed that Shalltear's res doesn't negate status effects.
Oh yes thats right but still Ainz has stated that if he died after casting Time Stop I think? His spell would still be in effect and if he was under a spells status effect if he was revived with his ring which is self resurection.

Jugger we're not using Ainz right now.

Jugger47 said:
OpMasada said:
Oh yes thats right but still Ainz has stated that if he died after casting Time Stop I think? His spell would still be in effect once he revived with his ring which is self resurection.
............Ok? I don't remember that ever being said in the novel, and I have no idea what ainz's time stop has to do with my comment.

OpMasada said:
............Ok? I don't remember that ever being said in the novel, and I have no idea what ainz's time stop has to do with my comment.
I edited it. That was only part of what he stated.

Ainz abilities are not Shalltear's abilities. We're not debating what Ainz can do here. Moving on.

Jugger47 said:
OpMasada said:
Oh yes thats right but still Ainz has stated that if he died after casting Time Stop I think? His spell would still be in effect and if he was under a spells status effect if he was revived with his ring which is self resurection.
Are you trying to disprove my comment or agree with it?

Mr. Bambu said:
Ainz abilities are not Shalltear's abilities. We're not debating what Ainz can do here. Moving on.
Yet again its not an ability. Ainz has a ring that allows for self resurrection its comprable to Shalltears but he can do it multiple times.

Honestly though, you both need to chill a bit.

OpMasada said:
Are you trying to disprove my comment or agree with it?
Maybe I was unclear.

Im using what Ainz said as an example. He said something akin to if he needed to revive himself (assuming its his ring) he would no longer be under any enemies spell effect.

I'll find the quote.

Chill? We aren't angry, we don't even know what you're trying to say with the comment we are complaining about.

I'm not angry at all. Just tired. I've started working on a profile in between all this lol.

Also before I look for this quote I remember (Volume 2-4?)

You are saying that if a player/monster dies in MH under the dragon effect they are still effected even if they were revived? Or something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back