• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter Blood Discussion Thread

Well,decided to do this too,for now the verse its still not finished,but it will be updated from time to time,anyone interested can follow

Pretty cool, now you only need badass theme song for your verse and then it would be ``perfect``. In my mind image don`t seem inappropirate, but i won`t make rules and i hope to it would stay.

(Gotta do some logo for my verse too)

Nice to hear, also i added myself to your verse as supporter in case you didnt knew, as for a theme song....im not sure if i can find one that is fitting with the atmosphere of the verse and all, not to mention not sure if i want it to have a theme song, gotta think about that

Yes i noticed that, thanks for that.

Yes i know it is hard find good song. I have myself listened so many songs to try match my chracters and even after while changed them as i have found better.

I finally finished this character profile after a long time, Mamutto, curious to see what you people think of this character, took me a while to write a backstory for him

One more thing which i like is how you combine animal behaviour to whole character. To story, personality etc.. Like in Mamutto case he is peacefull and pacifist, but when angered..well..it then it is another story as you have one angry elephant in your tail.

Thanks, it helps me to know what to give them for personality or story, although with some of them i try something different, but incorportate elements from those here and there

A new character page, his name is Yuko, one of the first characters at the moment that uses a weapon in fights, massive WIP, i will update him and the other character profile left as soon as i can, those that follow my verse or are interested in it, please check out my other characters i got and tell me what you think about them and that stuff

Another character profile for my verse has been finished, minor or editing for him and others will come here and there, till then here is the character named Ryo

Took a while, but here is the complete version of Yuko profile, those that are following my verse please let me know what you think about this one and anyone which is interested to check my verse and characters including the newly done one, let me know as well

Bear+gentleman+warrior+legendary weapon= win combination

I shall not say more or less..alrigth...

I like how in Yukon there is their own mythology mixed their backstory and how young fella grow up living his dreams become warrior and saviour his people. Another what i like is ``no i am not ready or worthy`` this power moment, before situtation make him for ``i have to do this to save my mah fellow bears```. Before Yukon took legendary Ursasidus to his use.

It opposite what i have thinked with my Endymion, who literally get throw to ``You must save the world`` business.

Out of interest, where you get name Ursasidus for legendary weapon?

Lekmos said:
Bear+gentleman+warrior+legendary weapon= win combination

I shall not say more or less..alrigth...

I like how in Yukon there is their own mythology mixed their backstory and how young fella grow up living his dreams become warrior and saviour his people. Another what i like is ``no i am not ready or worthy`` this power moment, before situtation make him for ``i have to do this to save my mah fellow bears```. Before Yukon took legendary Ursasidus to his use.

It opposite what i have thinked with my Endymion, who literally get throw to ``You must save the world`` business.

Out of interest, where you get name Ursasidus for legendary weapon?
Thanks,well i didnt expected to give him that much stuff,but im proud about it in the end,also regarding the name i took the word bear and star,translated them in latin and looked at the results it gave me and combined the two to create the name, Ursa(bear) + sidus(star) and there you go,Ursasidus

You can be without regret, great page.

You have go even further making name for it, when you traslated them latin to make name for it.

Myself, i was lazier when i example invented name for Augustus, Lumiere, Myecel and Sarcasssos race name. Name Bimear, which comes from Bio Mechanical Android Race.

Ah, i have bad habit underestimate myself.

That you have proven be so true.

Out of interest, where you actually get idea to start make this kind story, what was your inspirations.

As myself found book series fallen (never readed to end because in my country, i didn´t find rest of books of series) which tells story about Aaron Corbett who is nephilim. Or course liking Doctor Who series, Legend of zelda and few anime series...

Of course i had others inspirations to lead another and here is my verse basic idea where it sproud out.

My verse started when Wulfgar was made and went up through many changes till he got almost similar to the one you see on this wiki,Wolverine was sort of an inspiration to him and initially i made him just as a fan made character for a fighting game i like,then Leona was created as his love interest for an RP group and made some story there along Celestia as a villain and being created too, but with less abilities

Later i decided to create a verse around 2015-2016 as an idea for a fighting game i wished to do somewhere in the future,mainly you can say fighting games is what inspired me the most to create a verse,as for other characters,some are inspired from different characters or are original

Another character profile is done(well i still have little things left, but they are minor), requested by one of my friends to make this one, Colonel Krukov, its called Kallik and i think he turned out well and was interesting to create him, he is gonna play a major role in the story of the verse

Next character is gonna be this one named Iandva, and the next two ones after him are gonna be characters that fly like him and the main ones for the speed of the verse in general

Its been a while since i commented here, but the character Iandva is done and some story related stuff will come for the verse soon enough, it will be pretty great to start on the stories

YES!! Stories, this is what i have been waiting for and for Landva, he just become my new favorite character.

By the way, do you make art for characters or find them somewhere in vast sea of internet?

Lekmos said:
YES!! Stories, this is what i have been waiting for and for Landva, he just become my new favorite character.

By the way, do you make art for characters or find them somewhere in vast sea of internet?
I find them around,kinda hard though,luckily i find what i need

Added two new things on the main page verse, Hunter Blood Main Story, which will happen much later and Character Stories, which will be coming pretty soon

The Character Stories will be individual stories following each character in the verse as being the main focus for their story, most of these take place before, during or after the Main Story, others might be what if scenarios

The Main Story is pretty obvious, the story for the verse and all thats about to go down in it, it will be in things like chapters or sagas, not sure myself how long it will take written, but it will be neat when it happens

For anyone still following this thread, Wulfgar Character Story blog is out here ,hopefully its good enough for my first try at writting a story blog and also hoping that you would like it, im waiting for opinions on the blog comment section about it

Later

Back