• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humans IRL 11-A

I made an analysis on how exactly lucid dreaming works here. Naturally of course the "events" from a dream are more like information that your mind produces so it's technically (?) already being affected in terms of magnitude but if you can change the setting of your dream entirely then 'possibly' is the answer for your question.

First of all, because dreams are not even 2-D.
Severely dependent on how you classify 2-D, the op is likely referring to "imagery" which obviously more of a flatland then a congruent place with volume (depth). Don't know how this wiki treats irl dreams though.

I made an analysis on how exactly lucid dreaming works here.
Oops, I can't understand what it says, don't you have a copy of the text?

Naturally of course the "events" from a dream are more like information that your mind produces so it's technically (?) already being affected in terms of magnitude but if you can change the setting of your dream entirely then 'possibly' is the answer for your question.
And having dreams within dreams could also be 11-B and 11-C?

Oops, I can't understand what it says, don't you have a copy of the text?
abcdefghijk-
We're capable of lucid dreaming because dreaming in itself has several functions, one is to restore our sense of competence. A dream is described as a tool or function to help engage in creative thinking because they're not restrained to logic or realism. Thus lucid dreaming is something that serves as a "state" where we become self-conscious, and the neural activation produces "wide awake" brain waves during REM. The reason we become aware though is due to how your dream is, if you're faced with a puzzle or an event that clearly isn't from your recognition, i.e too bizarre unreal yet real, then you realize that you are dreaming. So you become your own role, though the level of strength is dependent on the deepness of REM, and how well you can dualistically perceive the world of reality and the truth of dreams.
Cartwright theorized that dreams are stories created to make sense of internal signals, feelings and alike, hence things you're stressing out about, Love, hate, people, events appear in them so you can find an answer to it.
The level of consciousness needed to lucid dream is well REM, stage 1 (yet 5) sleep. Because that's when dreams occur (to the degree of you being able to remember based on your mental strength and cooperatively level of self-awareness) hence you'd really only be able to sleep before waking up to your brain emitting immense low voltage high frequency beta waves, the state of wokeness.
You see, stage 1 sleep is Prominent theta waves that finally deepen your drowsiness (alpha waves) and light sleep occurs, but stages 2-4 finally finish, and your brain goes back to stage 1, but that's stage 5, REM. Or Rapid Eye Movement, it is caused by High Frequency low amplitude beta waves that resemble the waves of a person who is awake.

irl dreams are just thoughts in your head. Thoughts are just your brain thinking, your brain thinks with small jolts of electricity. so I’d say 10-C

Well it's like I said, the energy produced by EV's is certainly a scalar therefore applies to 3 dimensions, but the cognitive imagery itself minus well be 2-D as it has no depth, I think what I'm saying can be understood if we read this.

Back