• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament Round 1 Match 1: Daniel Park VS Wolfgang Krauser (GRACE)

Daniel Park VS Wolfgang Krauser

gwKgwtc.jpeg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at J-High.
  • Both start 40 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.

"Fighting... might not be the solution to everything.": 7
"I'll chisel your gravestone, sleep well!": 0
"Inconclusive": 0

sZyRNcL.png

Last edited:
I think this would be decisive. Sorry Saman.
  • Attack Potency is mixed. Daniel Park (3.6). Wolfgang has 2.8 for regular attacks and 6-7 with super attacks
  • Skill advantage possible - Daniel has a high skill level. Daniel Park has at this point learnt numerous martial arts from Boxing, Taekwando, Krokushin Karate, Muay Thai, Capoeira, and Systema. He's also on the level that's superior to Executive Members. Example of one of them being Taegon or Hwang Ho. Former's been fighting since he was a kid escaping criminals and kidnappers. Latter is trained by the greatest master in China. Both of them are scouted to protect a billionaire's daughter. Daniel is superior to both.
  • Durability Negation - Systema in particular allows him to already ignore the durability of his enemy, he has Instinctive Action and Analytical Prediction to handle any attack that's tossed at him. Not to mention pain infliction and pressure points
  • Defense - In the case of the supers, Daniel could react and reflect the damage back to them or at least reduce it.
  • Copying - The worst case scenario is for Daniel to copy the super attacks and with his accelerated development, grow to that stat level too.
  • Reactive Evolution is rough but might not be necessary. This would pretty much make Daniel adapt to the point that he will overcome Wolfgang in strength and speed
  • Strategy - To add on Daniel wouldn't really hold back or play around. He's just going to go straight on taking down an enemy but also be observant.
  • Finally there's Heat Mode, which Daniel activates. It's a big stat amp that helped anyone who uses it overcome the current enemy even if the enemy is overwhelming them before. The likes of Samuel, Zack, Daniel, Kenta using this key allowed them to go from "Getting oneshot by the enemy" or "Matching an enemy" to "Absolutely stomping the enemy"
Some bits for Wolfgang

• The big issue is Fire and Chi. Daniel can't copy that probably alongside Air manipulation.
  • Flight will also be an issue but it's only minor so I'm assuming that it's not like "Stay in the air" kind of deal.
Also yes this is a vote for Daniel.

Last edited:
I think this would be decisive. Sorry Saman.
  • Attack Potency is mixed. Daniel Park (3.6). Wolfgang has 2.8 for regular attacks and 6-7 with super attacks
  • Skill advantage possible - Daniel has a high skill level. Daniel Park has at this point learnt numerous martial arts from Boxing, Taekwando, Krokushin Karate, Muay Thai, Capoeira, and Systema.
  • Durability Negation - Systema in particular allows him to already ignore the durability of his enemy, he has Instinctive Action and Analytical Prediction to handle any attack that's tossed at him. Not to mention pain infliction and pressure points
  • Defense - In the case of the supers, Daniel could react and reflect the damage back to them or at least reduce it.
  • Copying - The worst case scenario is for Daniel to copy the super attacks and with his accelerated development, grow to that stat level too
  • Reactive Evolution is rough but might not be necessary. This would pretty much make Daniel adapt to the point that he will overcome Wolfgang in strength and speed
  • Strategy - To add on Daniel wouldn't really hold back or play around. He's just going to go straight on taking down an enemy. Maybe even copy his moves.
  • Finally there's Heat Mode, which Daniel activates. It's a big stat amp that helped anyone who uses it overcome the current enemy even if the enemy is overwhelming them before. The likes of Samuel, Zack, Daniel, Kenta using this key allowed them to go from "Getting oneshot by the enemy" or "Matching an enemy" to "Absolutely stomping the enemy"
Some bits for Wolfgang

• The big issue is Fire and Chi. Daniel can't copy that probably alongside Air manipualtion.
  • Flight will also be an issue but it's only minor so I'm assuming that it's not like "Stay in the air" kind of deal.
Also yes this is a vote for Daniel.
Vote Counted

I pretty much agree with the analysis above.

Krauser does have some wincons, such as the aforementioned stuff, much higher LS and greater stamina.

Daniel would totally win in a fistfight, also because Krauser won't know he needs to end the battle as quickly as possible. Krauser's definitely going to be a worthy opponent, given that he scales to someone like Geese, who knows every single martial art in the world, but Daniel seems the kind of character that quickly gets the upper hand by adapting to the opponent.

The starting range and his projectiles would give Krauser an initial advantage, but unless he decides to exploit them and his super moves hard, close range will quickly turn bad for him.

You could argue Krauser could outlast Daniel, given that he can engage comparable opponents in battles that can last a whole day, so there's window for that.
Still, it also depends on how much he can keep up, given Daniel's AP advantage, AD and Stats Amps, for raw stats alone, without considering the rest and stuff that kinda bypass dura such as pressure points and fictional systema.

Overall, I agree that Daniel takes this most of the times.

I pretty much agree with the analysis above.

Krauser does have some wincons, such as the aforementioned stuff, much higher LS and greater stamina.

Daniel would totally win in a fistfight, also because Krauser won't know he needs to end the battle as quickly as possible. Krauser's definitely going to be a worthy opponent, given that he scales to someone like Geese, who knows every single martial art in the world, but Daniel seems the kind of character that quickly gets the upper hand by adapting to the opponent.

The starting range and his projectiles would give Krauser an initial advantage, but unless he decides to exploit them and his super moves hard, close range will quickly turn bad for him.

You could argue Krauser could outlast Daniel, given that he can engage comparable opponents in battles that can last a whole day, so there's window for that.
Still, it also depends on how much he can keep up, given Daniel's AP advantage, AD and Stats Amps, for raw stats alone, without considering the rest and stuff that kinda bypass dura such as pressure points and fictional systema.

Overall, I agree that Daniel takes this most of the times.
Vote Counted

Just saw the stamina blog you made dang that's impressive. Yeah if they were on equal terms I'd say Wolfgang would definitely outlast. His stuff's good but Daniel grows in every fight he has.

I think I might try some Fatal Fury vs Lookism matches outside of this tournament soon tho. They seem fun and close on some of the character levels

Back