• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity fights it's greatest creation, Composite Human vs Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
Dodges a bullet without even looking at it
Bullet dodge from an assault rifle

Another bullet dodge

iirc Markus also has some bullet dodging feats and Conner can keep up with him
1st, started getting down before it was shot.

2nd see above

3d not really clear, but with the level of precognition he has its far from unplausable that he saw it coming.

There are also other times where bullets caught him off guard, and frank would scale in speed for raising the gun and fiering faster than connor could properly react.

wasn't there some feat someone found that could bring CH's reactions to subsonic? don't remember properly.

Wokistan said:
wasn't there some feat someone found that could bring CH's reactions to subsonic? don't remember properly.
I think it was only done by knowing where the shot would go

Airsoft pellets spread around quite a lot, and you do still have to react to the action of firing the gun.

Connor's profile needs a bit of a rework, it seems a bit sloppy.

That said, Connor has my vote. Being able to calculate what will and won't kill him in this confrontation gives him a hell of an edge. He'll know where to go, when to go, and how to go to avoid being killed. No different from the multiple occasions of being outmanned and outgunned, or infiltrating one of the most heavily guarded buildings within the city (if not the country), and coming out on top.

Connor for reasons above. Also there is a random android that can throw a baseball faster than 120 mph, while the human record in real life is 105 mph.

But I still wonder why he don't abused his time stop perception in battle.

He has actually, a few times, he's just physically faster than humans to the point that he simply doesn't need to spam it in order to beat them as using it once pretty much shows him how to beat his opponent

CH has better reaction times tho. And CH literally has more skills under his sleeve and nothing stops him from acquiring more equipment considering that he is essentially the jack-of-all-trades.

NVM for my other comment.

How does Connor plan to overtax CH's durability and massive skillset tho? CH is literally every human combined into one, and he could do anything with his Iphone seeing as he's the best hacker and all.

Precoging all the different ways he can beat the CH and all the ways to avoid trying to fight the CH that will end in him losing

Firtly, no human in the real world can hack anything anywhere near at the speed needed to be useful in a combat.

Secondly, Connors hacking is objectively better and faster.

Thirdly, he can't really tank a bullet to the eye.

Lastly, necro.

The Iphone is probably a non-factor here, considering Connor's hacked a camera inside of Cyberlife practically effortlessly. Taking note that it's supposed to be one of the most heavily guarded building in the country, if not the world, that's nothing to slouch at.

I mean unless this counts as necro, I'll vote connor for Precog and resurrection even if he fails the first time (which could happen), he most likely wins the second time because of knowing why he failed the first time

In b4 Connor becomes the official new Composite Human...NVM.

Kassandra says hello. She's literally CH and Connor combined, but better and armed with genes from an ancient Pre-Cursor race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back