• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human Ghoul vs Human Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Ken Kaneki vs Garou -

• Speed Equalized
  • Both were 7-B and no higher
  • Kaneki - Post-Dragon. Fights seriously and intends to kill the enemy.
  • Garou - Half Monster, at the beginning of the transformation. In the course of evolution, it does not go beyond the set level.
  • Place of battle: Underground tunnels under the city Z.

Ken vs Garou

Kaneki's AP is 19 MT?

Garou starts at scaling above 9. But he slowly gets stronger and faster as the fight progresses. Does Kaneki have any hax or anything to put him down?

Kaneki can also become stronger as a result of the fight, although it is much slower.
From hax, I'll highlight kagune traps, the ability to attack from underground, creating cages from kagune, and kagune mouths that can distract Garou. Well, the Regenerationn Negation, which will make the evolution of Garou more difficult.

In addition, Kaneki's climbing strength is at least 20 times higher than what Bang showed and 10 times higher than what Suiryu showed. So that he has the opportunity to catch Garou in a cage or tentacles, and then kill with one blow.

I think that Kaneki has no chance in close range combat, at least without using kagune, maybe Regenerationn negation can help and Garou cant do nothing against kaneki High-Mid regen

I don't know, on the one hand Kaneki is an excellent fighter, fully trained by Arima. The very essence of CCG combat training is to successfully fight an enemy that is physically stronger than you many times.
However, the reflective style of Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist is really cool!
But. As I wrote above, Ken has a superior LS, which indicates its brute strength. I can't say for sure, but it's possible that the version of events that we saw with Superalloy Darkshine, when SD , thanks to superior brute force, was able to break through the Garou block

Garou has a pretty big scaling chain attached with his AP and is superior to those who can easily one-shot 9 MT. His durability is especially notable here for tanking numerous attacks that were capable of one/two-shotting 7-Bs and even himself before he begins evolving. I would gladly argue that Garou's RE and skill is without a doubt superior to Keneki's.

Kaneki's lifting strength will be a problem but considering that Garou's most recent chapter showing his LS increased as he fought Darkshine, I would argue it may not be a problem for long.

Regen negation will be a problem if Kaneki can hit Garou and High-mid seems like a problem but Garou can cut bodies to pieces beyond what High-Mid can regenerate with Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist or Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist so this wouldn't be regen stomp for Kaneki.

I'll wait to vote.

Forgot about the last few chapter with the chomping. I thought his regen came from Eto's surviving from a severed head. Garou can't bypass that regen.

Unless Garou evolves to the point the AP and speed difference lets him liquedify Kaneki he gets stomped. I'm not sure if he can do that while still being 7-B.

Can Atomic samurai bypass his high-mid?

Dienomite22 said:
Forgot about the last few chapter with the chomping. I thought his regen came from Eto's surviving from a severed head. Garou can't bypass that regen.
High-mid Regenerationn is given for both restoring Eto's head from the stump, and restoring Furuta's upper body after it was eaten by a Dragon, and regenerating Kaneki after the Dragon tore his body to pieces, squeezing it like a lemon.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
He can if it leads to a higher tier
But Garou can evolve to the high end of 7-B during a fight and this will tip the victory to his side.

The high and low ends of 7-B is only a 16x difference. Kaneki scaling past 19 MT means Garou evolving to the high-end of 7-B wouldn't allow him to get past Kaneki's regen aka liquify Kaneki.

High-mid's Regenerationn was almost instantaneous, Yes, but it's worth considering that after a grueling battle with Furuta and the Dragon, Kaneki was severely depleted and could not move. Probably all that battle took hours, but if Garou can stretch the fight for such a time, Then kaneki's endurance will come to an end. If he misses a few blows at the very beginning, he will not be able to regenerate himself and will die of wounds.
However, if Garou rolls to the high end of 7-B it will mean a 7x advantage in AP and DB, which means that Kaneki will not be able to deal him proper damage by attacking head-on, and that Garou will bypass any of his defenses.

However, I am interested in your voices.

Regenerationn costs just exhaustion. Ghouls can't regenerate indefinitely.

And as I understand it, you are voting for Kaneki?

Very well. Back to the match up. Garou already outskills and has comparable AP and Durability with scaling. His Reactive Evolution is superior and it increases his lifting strength, speed, durability and ap. How would Kaneki deal with Garou?

Kagune poisons the body of the enemy and thus, the ghouls are able to quickly heal huge holes in the stomach, are not able to go from wounds for weeks, without food.

Kaneki must do everything possible at the very beginning of the match to win. He can imprison Garou in a cage from kagune and finish it off with a single blow. I was just looking at Garou's profile and saw a Low-Mid regen there, but did he actually show it? Broken bones and broken internal organs? Yes. But they never cut off his limbs and cut him in half.

However, if the fight drags on and Garou starts noticeably superior to Kaneki in everything. Here Ken will have to try very hard and I do not think that the victory is for him. He can apply his tactical skills and incredible pain threshold. Keep Garou at a distance using ukaku kagune, catch Garou in a kagune trap and try to attack him in the eyes, injuring the brain. However, I'm not sure this will work against Garou.

Here, either Kaneki kills the hero Hunter in the beginning or middle of the match, or the fight is delayed and he most likely loses.

What about your voices?

@NikHelton

Kaneki's kagunes would have a hard to actually landing or piercing Garou because he's faced similiar and far worse before (numerically and size wise).

Low-Mid should be for monster Garou, I think it was a mistake. Imprisoning Garou would be difficult seeing as he is familiar with sneak and underground attacks and he has Instinctive Reactions. Not counting him just breaking pieces of them with ap if he were to get caught by them.

Using range is an option but I don't imagine it would be difficult for Garou to deal with. He's far too used to ranged attacks.

Garou takes this with mid difficulty as far as I can see. Kaneki being unable to regenerate indefinitely makes it a win for Garou.

An equal and superior AP will be available in the middle and at the end of a protracted battle. Of course, if you do not take into account the fact that Garou will not be able to restore the received wounds.

However, as I said earlier, Kaneki can simply approach him closely, using the pain threshold, and at the expense of a two-time advantage in AP, simply cut off his head/turn his internal organs into mush/cut in half.

And I don't really understand why you doubt that kagune won't be able to pierce Garou? Garowe was dealing with something similar, but superior in numbers and size? I very much doubt it, because Ken's tentacles can reach tens, if not hundreds of meters in length in the last chapters, and their number can vary from a few pieces to dozens. The same cruciform swords have colossal punching power, and Furuta, who before this tank Kaneki's attacks, was cut like butter.

I understand you're casting your vote for the hero Hunter?

Garou would have superior ap nearly at the start of the match. This is post Darkshine Garou who evolved quite literally in seconds.

High pain tolerance only gets you so far. Kaneki will still be hacked to bits regardless if he can take the pain. Kaneki's AP needs to be discussed. I doubt he has a 2x ap advantage over Garou because Garou scales far above people who can one-shot 9 MTs.

Garou's main martial art is WSRCF which is all about deflecting/reflecting attacks and he has superior skill to Kaneki so that by itself tells you why Kaneki would'nt be able to pierce Garou. While stabbed, Garou deflected and outran 7-9 Orochi's horns that each were at least a hundred meters in length and about as thick as a human. Dodged Rovers large aoe attacks that reaches kilometers in range and dwarfs anything Kaneki can do in size, albeit Garou did so in an enclosed space. Deflected death gatling's bullets (don't need to say more about that when it comes to numbers). He can deflect bladed attacks, blunt attacks, piercing attacks, attacks that can one-shot him etc.

I am voting for Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back