• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk vs The Powerpuff Girls (1998)

PPG
The Power Puff Girls

Hulk03
The Hulk

Planet-busting rage monster vs 7 year olds with superpowers.
Speed equalized.

The Power Puff Girls (High 5-A) enrage the Hulk to High 5-A, via pantsing the Hulk in the middle of Townsville while everyone was watching live on television.

Round 1: Buttercup vs Hulk

Round 2: All 3 PPG vs Hulk

(Blossom , Buttercup , Bubbles )

Since speed doesn't seem to be equalized, the Hulk decimates them all before they can even move. He's MFTL+, very much beyond their meager FTL+. Couple that with his sheer strength advantage and the Hulk effortlessly wins this, regardless of the round.

I'll change it to speed equalized, I must've read it incorrectly or didn't take into account how much faster MFTL+ is than FTL+.

Round 1 probably just ends in Hulk's victory. Buttercup could fly, but he could catch her with his jumping or thunderclaps, which would kill her due to the power gap, so I don't see her taking him on alone.

I'm hesitant to say the PPG can win round 2. I'm not sure what the consensus on "chip damage" is. They might be able to beat him if they keep away and spam ranged attacks, they might be able to take this, but Thunderclap is AOE, (probably) outranges them and I don't think they can see it. I'd give it to the Hulk.

You know, I want to make a page for The Infraggable Krunk just so I can make a Hulk vs Krunk thread. Weirdly enough, the dude has his own High 5-A feat without even scaling off of the girls.

Well, Blossom's ice breath might immobilize Hulk and her mobility is much better than Hulk's. But one hit and it's over. So I dunno.

I'm not really sure how ice related powers are handled here, but couldn't he just break out of any ice she covers him with due to the power difference?

I dunno. I know it's affected beings on the Girl's level before (High 5-A to Low 4-C) but since OP is using 4-B Hulk I have no clue.

Hulk can clearly break through ice with brute strength, even mutant ice from Iceman (and gamma rays don't give off heat)

1319983-mighty avengers the 021 page 19
Hulk breaking through ice after being encased by Icema

Natural Ice, yes, but Blossom's Ice has affected beings on her level and has cooled super-hot asteroids, it's clearly not natural, basic ice.

I suppose so, which is why I find it weird the battle isn't between their High 5-A versions.

It's 3 low star levels vs 1 solar system level, with the PPG's larger varitey of powers and striaght up out numbering the Hulk, there's a good chance they could take it by barraging him with multiple and unique attack patterns, both ranged and melee.

Doesn't the hulk have like decades worth of combat experience? During which his fought a massive variety of opponents?

ahhh, yea he does, and some opponents as powerful as him at his 4-B level, so Hulk has the advantage in combat, strength, and decisiveness. So the most likely outcome would make Hulk the winner, both rounds.

Pretty sure three Small Star level characters can't scratch a Solar System level character, even if they combine their attacks. Except they have some kind of hax.

aight fine, I'll change between all their high 5-A forms (even though I see 3v1 highest tier for all as viable >-<, but now I'm convinced 5-A will work better)

Back