• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doomsday is able to get stronger by absorbing the energy of all the damage it receives. Wouldn’t it eventually surpass the Hulk’s strength after receiving enough punishment?
Yeah that is fair, but I still feel like Hulk would have the advantage in the fight given that both Wonder Woman and Superman were able to hold their own against him even after he reached his peak. Plus if were going off of his peak at the end of BvS, he probably won't be able to gain much energy from his attacks and would likely just be forced to expel the excess energy given how he was forced to do that whenever Wonder woman attacked him.

Yeah that is fair, but I still feel like Hulk would have the advantage in the fight given that both Wonder Woman and Superman were able to hold their own against him even after he reached his peak. Plus if were going off of his peak at the end of BvS, he probably won't be able to gain much energy from his attacks and would likely just be forced to expel the excess energy given how he was forced to do that whenever Wonder woman attacked him.
I see, so is that a vote for Hulk?

Is this Hulk comparable to movie Superman and Wonder Woman? Doomsday was able to fight off both without to much trouble. Superman felt the need to go for a kamikaze type attack to get the kill. If Doomsday can fight off both Superman and Wonder Woman at the same time, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to solo Hulk who is alone.

i haven't watched bvs (i don't think i want to and besides i'm taking a break from the superhero genre atm) hulk is on a higher level of high 7-a than superman and wonder woman

Also, doomsday only gets stronger when he's exposed to energy attacks, and hulk has none of that, and primarily uses melee. Both have the same degree of regen so no competition here. Hulk has rage power meaning he can get even stronger, to the point doomsday won't be able to contend with him. Hulk is definitely more skilled in combat here and likely has the LS advantage. And I dunno about this, but there is the chance that could just absorb doomsday's heat vision. Hulk is also stronger then doomsday. So overall, Hulk should mostly take this.

Hulk is peak High 7-A+, as he slightly downscale from 5 gigatons. Doomsday upscale from 1.97 Gigatons.

but he upscales from almost 2 gigatons so it's possible he could be like 3 gigatons right? but then again i'm only saying he could be since we don't give exact numbers to characters when they upscales to feats on the wiki

well, ok then i guess. i still think hulk is higher either way so i'll probably give it to him. he's also more skilled as well and i think remember post-skaar hulk being more intelligent? i could be wrong though

Hulk does definitely know how to communicate and act like a person, although he is at best below average in intelligence. Doomsday is more kin to previous hulk, being simply a rampaging monster

Do the abilities that doomsday have help him, and i'm not 100% sure about this but can't doomsday fly in the movie?

If his abilities are irrelevant then i vote Hulk FRA

• Hulk barely scales to 3.765 Gigatons
  • Doomsday upscales from a 1.79 Gigatons feat
Hulk is somewhere in the 2x stronger department.

• Hulk is also much stronger physically unless we're using the Tectonic Plate statement. By a factor of like like 50-200.
But even with all of that can Hulk like, actually win? He has to get through Doomsday's energy absorption and regen and I don't see anyway he's able to do that. Doomsday can only get stronger while Hulk's strength is completely dependent on how angry he is and he's prone to moments of weakness if he loses focus.

But how does Doomsday even absorb energy from someone who's primary method of attack is punching people?

But how does Doomsday even absorb energy from someone who's primary method of attack is punching people?
If you look at the fight every single time Superman and Wonder Woman hit Doomsday his skin would glow from absorbing energy. Any of Hulk's attacks will feed Doomsday's energy absorption.

Back