• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk: an Immortal CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other changes do you want to make, other than moving the Devil Hulk abilities and statistics?

Moving it to a blog or sandbox format seems better.

A tabber for the powers sections of different Hulk incarnations seems useful as well.

Okay, I'll erase the post and link a blog later. And, also, I want to change the name of the Green Hulk key to Savage Hulk (it is more precise that way) and to put in the intelligence section that, as Joe Fixit, he can access to Banner knowledge.

And do you think it's necessary a tabber to the others Hulks? Personally, I think that the abilities shown in the powers and resistances tabbers are abilities that any (Banner) Hulk has.

Edit: Here is the blog (I'm not sure what to write in the speed section of the Devil Hulk key)

I suppose that renaming him to the Savage Hulk should probably be fine.

The current p&a tabber layout seems fine, but you need to work a bit on the grammar/spelling.

"At least Massively Hypersonic, at most Massively FTL+ combat speed and reactions" is probably fine, in lack of better options.

I made a few corrections, and removed the extra quote, but it mostly seems fine otherwise.

We could use the Devil Hulk quote if somebody renders either of these images:

Photograph-14

Thanks for the corrections. I like more the second one (I like Alex Ross a lot), but we can use the first one if you think is better. I'll ask immediately for help in the Image Renders Requests Thread

Thank you. The first one is better for our purposes, yes.

In regards to the previous mention of missing context as far as the "Hulk at the end of all things" is concerned

Issue 25 spoilers
It has been confirmed that the the Hulk at the end is in fact being possessed. Even more so, if I read the subtext well enough that isn't even Banner nor is it the Hulk.

The implication is that at some point between the Hulk's current position in the timeline and at the end of everything TOBA managed to possess him. Not only possess him but outright kill the hulk and one can assume later kills Banner and all the relevant personalities. So basically the Hulk is just a husk for TOBA to use, which it then uses to murder Galactus, Franklin and "everyone else". It then survives till the very end consumes the sentience of the cosmos and uses it's powers to absolutely decimate the 9th cosmos.
Keep in mind this is just what I could glean from the issue, since it's going out of its way to be as vague as it can. So there is a fair margin of error in my understanding.

How I do the spoiler thing that David did? I want to say some things, but I don't want to spoil anyone. (I knew once, but I forgot how)

{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" ! Title |- | Text |}

The code does not look right when I tried to show you.

You can quote my previous post instead, and use the relevant code structure there.

Well, it said that scale has no meaning for him, which makes sense if the OBA is stronger than Oblivion, but all we saw him do is grow larger than a star, so not necessarily.

Well not sure if it is just a regular star since it's the only thing in the colorless Lightless(In al ewing comics Light means creations) nothingness. I believe Oba is either stronger or equal Oblivion.

Thanks, Ant.

Immortal Hulk #25 Spoiler
Yes, at the end Banner/Hulk was (or will be?) the host for the One Below All, as his father was before him. (Remember that the One Below All needs a host personality, a soul to wear, to work in the normal world. To me it turned the Hulk soul in its new host, its new mask, because inside of the Breaker of Worlds there's something that is reminiscent of the Hulk form, but that it's controled by the OBA). But, of course, this host thing reached a new level with the Hulk, because yes, Brian Banner soul was suffering, but it wasn't that twisted, some parts of his personality were there, and it was still a soul (as far as we know), but ALL that the Hulk were was "devoured" and turned into a hollow husk, not longer a soul, but a qlippot, if we consider what was established in Hulk in Hell, becoming its most adecuate, ultimate shell, the perfect host to it. And, well, we all know what the OBA did when it got the new host.
Now I wonder how everything will be saved from this hideous end (we know that the fly thing fails, because nothing changed, but anyway will cause a really, really big problem with the Leader). I guess the One Above All will be involved, but who knows...

If we make a new key for the Hulk with this form, now that we understand things better (to some degree), or not, it depends on you. It should be called something like "as One Below All Host" "Breaker of Worlds" or something like that. Maybe to wait until the end of this run could be necessary, but you tell me.
The OBA could be more powerful than Oblivion, because the Below-Place is outside of the Multiverse, and taking into consideration what Ewing said about the OBA being below Oblivion, that could mean that OBA is even below (and thus, outside) of the nothingness that Oblivion embodies, but that's just an interpretation.

Finally, I want to inform I haven't got the picture rendered, so I can't proceed with the changes already accepted for now.

All that we know for certain is that he is more powerful than Galactus and Franklin Richards.

We'll definitely not get a new key for that, it will be as ludicrous as getting that "Tier 0" Thor or Phoenix Buster Iron Man key, adding extremely short-lived upgrades without any memorability.

We can add the picture later, we can separate the keys anyhow, so like, stop making the process longer anymore? It's getting annoying, and we'd like to resolve the issue quicker. We can add aesthetics and trivialities later, just get the Devil Hulk key

It's not something for a single issue, the run will still continue, it's extremely important to not only current hulk, but marvel as a whole.

It is important because of TOBA, not because of the Hulk being possessed, as I bet in less than 3 issues he will be snapped back from it. But oh well, even then we'll have to wait until that character has run its course

I genuinely fail to see how this can even be compared to "tier 0" Thor- seeing as how the latter doesn't exist. This is nothing more than a potential future incarnation of a character that already exists in canon, I see no reason y we shouldn't give it the same treatment we give the Maestro.

As for memorability; the series is presently one of the consistent best sellers in the market and it's shaping up to be a significant point in the Hulk's canon. We've added keys for "Captain universe Miles" a short lived and contained upgrade to the character and we've added "Dreadpool" an alternate universe variation of Deadpool that I'm willing to bet hardly anyone has heard of.

It's the same logic, Thor being powered by TOAA for a fight and then some guy tried to use it to give Thor a wanked tier upgrade, even though the upgrade was insignificant af

Captain Universe Miles was the entire climax of the Spidergeddon event, and Miles doesn't have 3, going to be 4 keys on his page already, 5 if you count the Bruce Banner key that should be added.

Enough of a Best-Seller to warrant two separate keys from the same series on the same profile?

Dreadpool and Maestro aren't keys on their respective pages,they're separate profiles altogether. There is nothing against getting a profile for those types of stuff, as long as they have significant enough feats to back themselves up, also, these characters have actively interacted with 616 characters, so

What does someone wanking Thor have to do with this? Most aren't arguing that TOBA Hulk should be tier 0 (at the very least I know I'm not) what we're arguing is that this is a significant enough deviation from the Hulk's standard showings that it deserves a key (more especially since it isn't a random outlier and instead has a clear reason).

And there is a significant difference between a brief powerup for a single fight and a possessed Hulk murdering significant characters like Galactus and Franklin. Plus we've outright given Superman a 2A key for a feat he performed in the last few pages of the recent JL comics- the power-up literally only lasts long enough for him to throw a single punch

I fail to see how it being the climax to an event means it qualifies for a key and this doesn't. Both are brief, both are relatively self contained, both a significant turning points in the plot (since the time bug returns to the past in order to warn about the Hulk becoming possessed), one is no more significant than the other.

It being a bestseller has more to do with the series being memorable. That said we have profiles with up to seven keys in them.

Then why isn't an option here? I think murdering Galactus and Franklin Richards qualifies enough as "significant feats"

I think that Zark makes sense. Although we have technically likely added too many redundant statistics keys from very temporary and unmemorable power-ups to too many Marvel Comics characters, such as Kitty Pryde.

Are you purposely not getting the point of what I'm saying, or am I being unclear?

It doesn't matter if TOBA is 0, 1-A or even 11-C, the point is that it is a pointless addition as this is Hulk being empowered by external beings. That isn't even Hulk at that point,it is just an empty husk TOBA claims as his own. It is more of a TOBA key at that point rather than a Hulk key

It's a possible future, which we've clearly established makes the same sense as Alternate Universes in terms of Marvel storytelling.

I don't think there is any difference. He got a powerup, killed Franklin and Galactus through unknown means, and this has not been relevant in other comic series. Squirrel Girl has taken down 4-Bs consistently, but this is off-screen, so that doesn't show us whether PIS or CIS was involved in the battle. This feels the same way

The Spider-Geddon event, get this, was an entire event that affected 4 different comic runs, and it was a resolution to it, along with the fact that this was probably as major as anything gets for Miles. Hulk has many more deserving keys to be added, like Professor Hulk, Doc Green or whatever, so why is this pointless little key that is barely related to the character worth putting more than that?

If you wanna make an entirely separate profile that wouldn't be cluttering the main Hulk page, go for it, but I legitimately don't see what makes this addition so special when IMO it is the least relevant addition to the profile in comparison to other keys, except it is a big power up

U were being unclear- at the very least I thought u were unclear. U brought up Thor being upgraded to tier 0 and I assumed the problem u had was ppl suggesting a ludicrous tier upgrade, hence my response.

In order not to drag this on; I don't think the argument that "it's an event" makes one more significant than the other when it comes down to it. The Spidergeddon event was significant to the Spider-Man family almost exclusively, afaik and this is more or less the same; a matter that is significant to the Hulk family.

And the rest I feel just boils down to poor communication, I don't think this is should be added exclusively because it's a jump in power. I believe this is significant enough to add because of the changes it makes to marvel canon; we are introduced to a new cosmic entity, we get more lore to the Hulk mythos, we get a look at the potential 9th cosmos etc. All I care is that this be documented, whether it takes the form as a key or a whole new profile is irrelevant

Eh, I don't think anything shit-fest worthy has happened, unless you may wanna interpret as such. If I was sounding aggressive, that wasn't my intent or purpose at all actually, my tone is harder to decipher in texts.

Zark2099 said:
Eh, I don't think anything shit-fest worthy has happened, unless you may wanna interpret as such. If I was sounding aggressive, that wasn't my intent or purpose at all actually, my tone is harder to decipher in texts.
Ditto

I agree that this wouldn't be a power-up for the Hulk himself. It was just an avatar of TOBA.

Sorry if my delay if causing any problem, it's not my intention. I even tried to render the picture myself to do things fast, but the result wasn't good. Personally, I prefer to wait until the picture is ready because that way I don't have to ask twice to unlock the profile. But I can edit the profile right now if someone unlock it, and I add the picture later.

About the key or whatever, personally I would like to add it because it's important, if I understood Hulk in Hell well, the OBA likely create Banner/Hulk to make it its perfect host, its avatar, something Banner/Hulk refuses to be, "Hulk is the Hulk" not anyone else. So the issue show us that Hulk meets his devilish destiny at the end, I think. But I don't complain if not added, the hypothetical key / profile will still exist in my heart (sorry for the bad joke). As I said before, maybe to wait until the end of the Ewing run, when most of the questions are answered already, could be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back