• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Gintama Revision

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Abilities

First of all, Ghost, Matter, ability steal, resistances, materialization, telepathy, energy and telepathy should be removed from Gintoki's profile. It's a joke feat, it never was legit.

Oboro:
Paralysis Inducement and Air Manipulation - Used acupunctures to paralyze Gintoki. Hakkei creates force from the hands as attack method.

Poison Manipulation - By poison needles, he can paralyze as well.

Resistance to Poison Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement - Able to fight and move after being hit by poison needles to the pressure points.

Immortality type 2 - Scaling from Tendoshuu, who are alive after blown into pieces but not regenerated.

Gintoki:
Power Mimicry - Mimicked oboro's acupuncture techniques. Give him Pressure Points and Paralysis Inducement as well.

Resistance to Poison Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement - Same with Oboro.

Aura - His Bloodlust is so strong that it fooled and disrupted Pluto's Precognition during Joi War.

Resistance to Precognition, Enhanced Senses and Clairvoyance - Pluto couldn't read his attacks and mind, backfired even, seeing Illusions instead of Gintoki. Eye also is really enhanced and again, it backfired.

Limited Illusion Creation - For the people who has Precognition or Clairvoyance. Backfired Pluto's eye.

Summoning - Able to summon demons such as Gedomaru.

Regenerationn Negation - Negates up to Mid-High regen. Altana Sword negates immortal's Regenerationn.

Biological Manipulation and Poison Manipulation - Altana Sword forces immortal alike to rot according to Utsuro using poison behind it.

Utsuro:
Aura - Okita, an infamous ******, was shaking by his presence despite not knowing him even a bit.

Extrasensory Perception - Able to locate anyone who has even a single speck of fear to him.

Paralysis Inducement and Pressure Points - Same with Oboro.

Multiple Personalities - Created alternate personalities, including Shoyou, who opposed him.

Resistance to Disease Manipulation - Forests overflowing with Altana was able to cure any disease. Utsuro is Altana incarnate.

Resistance to Precognition, Enhanced Senses and Clairvoyance - Same with Gin except for backfire. Wasn't detected by Umibouzu regenerating, who should have Enhanced Senses just like Kamui, as he's better Yato than him.

Paralysis Inducement - Fight between him and Umibouzu made Abuto paralyzed, unable to move, while totally not focusing on him at all.

Regenerationn Mid-High - Able to regenerate after he was incinerated. He was burned away in the same fashion as the real world Samurai do, which turns people to ashes. He's also burned throughout his entire life many times.

Absorption - Absorbed planet's energy, granting him Immortality. He can absorb as much energy as he please, recreating his body as much as he please.

Resistance to Regenerationn Negation - When on earth, even though he was cut by Altana Sword, his Regenerationn was not negated.

Resistance to Biological Manipulation and Poison Manipulation - Same reasoning behind resistance to Regenerationn Negation.

Enhanced Senses - Has quite an experience with having his eyes shut and able to adapt having in cell of complete darkness for a decade, able to sense other people while blind in the process.

Resurrection - Resurrected after the events of the Silver Soul Arc, reborned as a baby. Not combat applicable.

Immortality type 2 - Same with Oboro, able to talk after his heart were taken and heart itself is alive.

Kamui
Enhanced Senses - Detected hidden enemies hiding out of his sight during Shogun Assassination Arc.

Berserk Mode - Every Yato has a berserk mode, as seen in Kagura's case. He went berserk in his fight against Yorozuya.

Kagura
Berserk Mode - Same with Kamui.

Adaptation - Adapted to harsh environments of planets during timeskip.

Takasugi
Immortality type 2 - Same with Oboro.

AP

7-B scaling
Kamui - All of his keys should be 7-B or just one key with 7-B rating. Even when he was a kid, he managed to cut Umibouzu's arm off.

Housen - Able to fight Yoshiwara in Flames Arc Kamui, putting him at At least 7-C, likely 7-B.

Gintoki - Yoshiwara in Flames Arc Key should be At least 7-C, likely 7-B via scaling from Housen. Red Spider Arc will be affected as well.

Jirocho - At least 7-C, likely 7-B via scaling from Four Devas Arc Gintoki.

Katsura - Solid 7-B. Should be as strong as Gintoki period.

Hajime - 7-B, far higher with Beam Cannon. Scaling from Post-Courtesean Gintoki.

Seimei - At least 7-C, likely 7-B. With full power, he can probably comparable to Yoshiwara in Flames Arc Housen and Red Spider Arc Jiraia.

Jiraia - At least 7-C, likely 7-B. Scaling from Red Spider Arc Gintoki.

Asaemon - At least 7-C, possibly 7-B. Comparable to her brother who managed to block a blow from Gintoki.

Douman - At least 7-C, likely 7-B. As a rival, he should be comparable to Seimei.

7-C
Kagura - At least Low 7-C, possibly 7-C Post-Broken Chain via scaling to Sougo and Shinsengumi.

Abuto - At least Low 7-C, possibly 7-C Yoshiwara in Flames Arc, being comparable to Post-Broken Chain Kagura.

Tsukuyo and Ayame - Same with Abuto.

8-B
Nizo - 8-B Post-Benizakura. He did the feat, he fully scales.

Gintoki - 8-B for all keys before Yoshiwara in Flames Arc. No 8-A calc so no 8-A.

Pirako - 8-B for killing Amanto Assassins, who are way better than Amanto fodders Gintoki faced.

Itou - 8-B only. Same reasoning with Gintoki.

New and Removed Keys

New
Kagura - 7-B Rakuyo and Silver Soul Arc. Able to fight against Kamui and damaged Utsuro.

Abuto - Likely 7-B Rakuyo Arc. Able to take a hit from Utsuro and take a blow again with Kamui.

Hijikata - 7-B Silver Soul Arc. Able to hurt Utsuro, comparable to Kondo who stab Utsuro in the back easily.

Sougo - 7-B Silver Soul Arc. Same with Hijikata.

To be honest, all of the profiles that we have that has significant amount of cooperation in Silver Soul Arc will be in 7-B. Ayame and Tsukuyo, for example.

Removed
All of the keys that have same tier should be merged into one. There's no reason it exists. Gintoki will be: 8-B | At least 7-C, likely 7-B | 7-B alone. Anymore is meaningless.

Movie keys also should be removed. They're not confirmed to be in canon.

Speed
Okay, this should be done long ago but Hypersonic+ Gintama is not legit. Change to Hypersonic instead, there's many calcs supporting it.

i kinda disagree with only hypersonic speed for gintama,those hypersonic feats are mostly from the older feats no ?? like okita cutting sniper bullets or Itou blitzing samurai fodders so far,i haven't seen someone doing calc for the newer feats in silver soul arc when i'm comparing them to street level characters from MCU,it's kinda doesn't make sense if they are slower

Kritoveris said:
i kinda disagree with only hypersonic speed for gintama,those hypersonic feats are mostly from the older feats no ?? like okita cutting sniper bullets or Itou blitzing samurai fodders so far,i haven't seen someone doing calc for the newer feats in silver soul arc when i'm comparing them to street level characters from MCU,it's kinda doesn't make sense if they are slower
There's also two calcs with Hypersonic rating. It's for all since from beginning and middle they're Hypersonic. Probably I can get MHS+ reactions but I dunno if Gin actually reacted to laser in Shinsengumi Arc.

when did gin reacted to laser in shinsengumi arc ?? which shinsengumi arc ?? i think the only legit laser reaction feats from gin is in his fight with pluto,don't remember which chapter.

but for other newer reaction speed,in chapter 606 page 13,gin and hijikata deflected bullets from multiple gunners,it's look like 6 gunners.

also,didn't utsuro dodge umibozu's beam in silver soul arc,he must be move really fast since kamui didn't even realize that utsuro manage to avoid the beam and survive,even though utsuro was right in front of him

I'll look for that. Also that bullet cut feat will be at best Hypersonic again. In Farewell Shinsengumi Arc, where he was shot with laser. Though he didn't look like he reacted to it.

chapter 570 page 8 is the one where gintoki reacted to pluto's laser beam

it's kinda weird if it just hypersonic,do u know that katana from dc have MHS reaction for her bullet cut feats ? even though bullet cut feats in gintama looks more impressive but only hypersonic is weird

i don't think he reacted to that laser,from what i see the laser was probably miss the target a.k.a gintoki and only hit the ground and then explode,gintoki probably get hit by the explosion though

Back