• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Danny Phantom Upgrades Part 1 (Attack Potency)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Hello everyone, Yup, it's me. And before I get this underway I want to state that I'm only gonna be here for about two weeks and then I'm gone again. Only Ant knows my current situation. In this timeframe I'll be updating a few of the verses I know.

Tier 4
I'll try and keep these threads as short as possible. The God Tiers of Danny Phantom should go from At least Low 6-B to At least High 4-C. I made a thread months ago about ghosts getting non combat Pocket Reality Manipulation, Time Manipulation and Space Manipulation because they can create there own pocket dimensions which have there own space and time. This thread was accepted but I never added them to all the profiles.

Anyway, some of these realms contain stars. One of which is one that Princess Dorathea resides in which showed to have a sun and the one Sidney Poindexter resides in which has multiple stars. Here is an image of the later's realm.

Casper High Realm

As you can see there are multiple stars in the background. At first I was unsure if this would scale to anyone since we don't know how long it took them to make said realms but if I recal we don't assume it took them a long time unless stated which it isn't. Something I need to prove however is how would this scale directly to there AP since fiction treats creation feats differently at times.

Well Butch Hartmen stated that the ghosts homes/realms are each made up of there own ectoplasm energy. This is backed up in the show, the episode "Ultimate Enemy" which introduced the Boomerang which is stated to home in on a ghosts unique ecto signiture. The ghosts created these realms with there own energy and this is backed up in the episode when Danny first explorde the Ghost Zone called "Prisoners of Love" in which Danny opens one of the doors leading to a singal room that houses a single ghost boy who tells Danny to get out and when he closes the door Danny states that each one of these doors leads to a ghosts lair. Plus, in the episode "Reign Storm", Pariah Dark was stated by Ember to have destroyed there homes and at the end Danny states that the ghosts are off rebuilding their homes.

They are creating their realms using their own energy and in Danny Phantom, a ghosts energy contains there very essense and is maintained by them. This is shown in the episode "13" When Johnny 13 was sucked inside the Fenton Thermos his bike literaly vanished on screen or in the episode "Memory Blank" when Desiree was sucked into the Fenton Thermos all here creations vanished. This is the same with Undergrowth and Vortex, when the formers core body was destroyed all his plants died instantly meaning he was keeping them alive and the later's weather effects that contained his very will around the world vanished when sucked into the thermos.

Now while the Ghost Zone stablizes ectoplasm so they don't need to worry about fueling there creations with energy as long as it resides in the Ghost Zone but they still half to create the realm itself and since Pariah Dark destroyed god knows how many, we know the rebuilding prosess of these realms wasn't long since the next episodes after the ghosts are back fighting Danny.

Conclusion
Ghosts are able to create their own realms made from there own energy that contains there very essense and said process isn't stated to take a long time and actually seems quick.

Problems
There are nothing inconsistant about this upgrade. Dorathea and Poindexter didn't create the realms they live in. They simply just live there. It's unconfirmed which ghost created them but given Dorathea has a mother who doesn't let her do what she wants and Poindexter is getting bullied in the realm he resides in I think it's pretty obvious they didn't make them. So the argument that would assume this would make the low, mid or even top tiers scale is false.

Scaling
So who scales?

Pariah Dark: At least Large Star level (Far superior to any ghost including those capable of creating realms that contain multiple stars)

Ancient Ghost: At least Large Star level (Fought Pariah Dark and together they overpowered him)

Danny Phantom (Ecto-Skeleton): At least Large Star level (Fought Pariah Dark and put up a decent fight)

Jazz Fenton (Ecto-Skeleton): At least Large Star level (The Ecto-Skeleton allowed Danny to fight Pariah Dark)

Dan Phantom: Yup, even Dan is getting upgraded. At least Large Star level (Caused chaos throught the Ghost Zone which houses ghosts powerful enough to create realms that contain stars, The Obsevents stated the only way the future would be saved is for Clockwork to destroy Danny before he becomes Dan)

Note: The Observents are capable of seeing the future of the timeline although they can't see the twists and turns it could take if someone changed something. Regardless the standared future showed that Dan couldn't be stopped and he was traveling through the Ghost Zone causing mayham so to assume not a single ghost tried to destroy him is wrong.

Future Valerie and Future Fright Knight who I never made keys for yet scale to Dan since the former can survive Dan's attacks and harm him, and the later can harm the former.

Danny Phantom (Ghostly Wail): Up to At least Large Star level with the Ghostly Wail (Casued noticable harm to Dan)

Note: Danny can regulate the power of his ghostly wail as shown by Dan as well. They can put force behind it to send things flying or just leave it as a sound wave to mess with peoples hearing and what not. So no, just because weaker enemies survive the Ghostly Wail doesn't mean they scale. Dan literaly shot a Ghostly Wail at Sam and Tucker yet all the force only focused on a small portion of a building even tho earlier in the episode he was sending tanks and helicopters flying.

Edit: According to ShadowWarrior1999 creating a universe with multiple stars is 4-A so instead of High 4-C/Large Star level, the characters I've listed will be 4-A/Multi-Solar System level.

Well that's it. All thoughts are welcome.

Also, wasn't creating a dimension with multiple stars 4-A? Or that's just when there's a lot of stars?

So the god tiers are scaling for being superior to ghosts that can create realms with stars (since we don't who exactly builds them but these guys are established to be the best of the best.)

@UltimateFlare

I believe there needs to be a huge amount. From the image i posted there are only a couple although there are more when the screen turns and faces Danny's back.

@Js250476

Pretty much that. Ghosts created these realms but which ghosts are unknown however these guys are the strongest. Pariah without the power of the Ring and Crown literary made countless ghost flee to a completely different dimension and while I can't say several of those ghosts are the ones that created said realms it's unlikely none of them where in the group and they would have destroyed Pariah if they were much stronger than him. That along with him being stated to be the only ghost capable of controlling the power of the Ring and Crown puts him above any ghost.

These potential upgrades seem good to me. As far as the story goes most of the ghost are responsible for creating their realms, so it seems likely that they did create them and most likey the stars present. And technically an argument could be made about the likes of Dorathea and Poindexter.

As Dorathea went through a sort of retcon, we later find out she has an older brother that rules. And no motger (queen) or even father was mentioned or alluded to. So it could be likely that it was Erigon who made tge realm and thus the sun. And as for Poindexter it was shown in life that hewas tge nerdthat even other nerds bullied. So it could be possible that he subconsciously created that world with the stars but as created a world where he was still bullied as it was tge only thing he knew. And no matter how strong he was and just didn't know it, he was still just a bully victim so could never bring himself to fight back. But maybe I'm just over thinking it. Either way, I agree.

Seems consistent. I agree.

But seriously, stop making them OP.

@Sir Ovens

Wait till part two (speed) where I make everyone and their mother MFTL... I'm joking... Maybe... Honestly I don't know how fast the feat is but it's definitely faster than the what the season one characters are rated at.

Nah. Even the distance between the sun and the closest star, Proxima Centauri is 4.22 light years, which is baseline 4-A. Creating the stars themselves is High 4-C, but if you create a realm with multiple stars then it's 4-A since it includes the space in between them.

So... Does anyone have a problem with 4-A instead of High 4-C.

@Kukui

Lol, Literally just message you on your wall.

I think we have enough input. No one seems to disagree with 4-A so I'll update the profiles but I'll leave this thread open just in case.

I doubt the next part (Speed) will go this smoothly though.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Nah. Even the distance between the sun and the closest star, Proxima Centauri is 4.22 light years, which is baseline 4-A. Creating the stars themselves is High 4-C, but if you create a realm with multiple stars then it's 4-A since it includes the space in between them.
I disagree with 4-A.

Creating Stars can be just 4-C on average. The largest stars can be High 4-C.

The distance is still important factor, too.

Creating a starry sky is 4-A: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ired_to_destroy_a_dimension_with_a_starry_sky

Edited: It looks to be 4-A. Using Kep's calculation basis for the distance between the sun and the closest star along with the average star size:

I will be using the Gravitational Binding Energy of the sun for the average stars= 5.693e41 joules

4.22 light years is equal to 3.9924e+16 meters.

The radius of the sun for the average star: 695510000 m

4*5.693e41*(3.9924e+16/695510000)^2
7.503e57 = 7.503e57 joules, (Multi-Solar System level)

@Elizhaa They're creating a realm with stars, not just the stars.

If it's just the stars yes, it's High 4-C. But they're also creating the space, which makes it 4-A.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Elizhaa They're creating a realm with stars, not just the stars.
If it's just the stars yes, it's High 4-C. But they're also creating the space, which makes it 4-A.
I took account the distance. Just calculating the average stars like the sun would be 4-C from their Gravitational Binding Energy. I just wanted to make the distintion.

I don't see how this is 4-A at all, I was under the impression 4-A is countless stars. I see like 3 dots at best.

The "stars" look very strange too me as well.

Wait so how many stars are needed? Because Keps calc comes up to 4-A for creating a realm with a stary sky. Poindexter's realm has multiple stars in it.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't see how this is 4-A at all, I was under the impression 4-A is countless stars. I see like 3 dots at best.
Lol you clearly arnt looking correctly

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:

The "stars" look very strange too me as well.
Look strange... What?.

Yelp. I mess up the radius by using Kep's radius initially; I used the sun's radius for th average stars. I fix it so it yield: 7.503e57 J which is 4-A.

I am fine with 4-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back