• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would you do in a fight?

Basically just say what the actual advantages and disadvantages you would have in a fight and maybe compare that to some other characters.

•This dose not need to be in the form of a profile.

•Be somewhat serious with it and don't make things up.

•Only say what you're comfortable with saying (obviously).

My total self analysis...

Advantages:

Age- I'm still in my teen years so it's fair to say I have youth Size- Height 77.3 in (196.22 cm) | Weight 265 lbs (120.2 kg) Intelligence- My iq is about 135 and I'm good at analysis Pain Tolerance- I find that I can handle pain relatively well Extended Arsenal- At home I have a closet full of melee weapons containing just about everything including shields

Disadvantages:

Fitness- I'm completely out of shape and tire easily Experience- I've never been in a fight in my entire life Laziness- I almost never give max effort in anything I do Emotional Control- I have below average emotional control Social Skills- I'm Autistic and usually don't understand how "normal" people think making it harder for me to predict one

Evidently typing is also one of my disadvantages.

Case in point I literally started writing my previous post the moment I submitted this thread and 3 people got to it before me.

Cumberjung said:
Evidently typing is also one of my disadvantages.

Case in point I literally started writing my previous post the moment I submitted this thread and 3 people got to it before me.
It...it took you an hour to post that? And I thought my WiFi was bad...

No... I'm just that slow at typing. Well that and I edited what I wrote like a hundred times so would be the exact way I wanted it.

I genuinely think I qualify for athletic human. Obviously I can't doxx myself though. I work out everyday and train three martial arts though

Cumberjung said:
Age- I'm still in my teen years so it's fair to say I have youth Size- Height 77.3 in (196.22 cm) | Weight 265 lbs (120.2 kg)
That's gigantic. What continent do you come from? Maybe roughly similar ages but you're 8-9 inches taller than me and nearly 100lbs heavier

I'm from the United States I just happen to have a large family though to be fair I'm also a bit overweight. Interestingly I'm still expected to grow a bit more before stoping at around 6'7 (~200 cm) and still only be the second tallest confirmed person in my family to my dad who stands at 6'9 (~206 cm). Still outweigh him though.

That's extremely tall. I know no one close to that height. Larger and heavier people need more muscles alone to just move so you should still be reasonably strong. You could play basketball and go to the gym, probably get famous at this point

If height was the only thing i required for basketball i would be Dunkin all around NBA

unfortunately for me im really bad at dribling and my accuracy is dog shit

Yeah same here. Athletics are something where one really needs to want to get good at in order to do so and personally they don't interest me enough to make me want to get good at it. In all honestly I'm just a nerd who aspires to one day become an actor.

Well working out is always worth it in the end and not being a coach potato who doesn't exercise everyday doesn't work, even in the modern world. If you're attacked by a large animal or someone with a knife/gun what are you going to do?

I will prooced in this order(Incase either happens)

Try to persuade if im getting robbed or anything besides getting murdered if so i will

Grab a gun from my pocket if it fails

Look for anyone around and call for help if possible if not... ****

Try to run until i realise im out of stamina in the next 500 meters

Prey to god

Disadvantages:

- Weak heart

- Really low stamina

Advantages

- Can sprint really fast for a minute

- Really good at hiding

Back