• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would we rank Maintaining an universe feat and Controlling an universe feat?

I am not sure how we define Maintaining an universe and Controling an universe so i will do my best.

Maintaining an universe to me is similar to keeping a fire to continue burning, putting fuel into it.

While Controling is managing every aspects of it from its laws and logic of how thing in its universe interact with each other to every single atoms of matter and non-matter to every smallest unit of energy.

1. How do VsBattle treat these feats? Are they considered the same?

2. Which one is the greater feat?

3. How can we rank characters that can do this?

4. Can these feat be used in a Vs thread?

Iirc the first is Low 2-C AP. The second is 3-A reality warping, matter manipulation etc.

Yes, they can be used.

It depends on what level one can control it, if it's only matter and energy then it's a 3-A feat while controlling time on a universal scale would be 2-C.

Not sure about maintaining a universe, why a universe would need to maintained in the first place?

Gwynbleiddd said:
It depends on what level one can control it, if it's only matter and energy then it's a 3-A feat while controlling time on a universal scale would be 2-C.
Not sure about maintaining a universe, why a universe would need to maintained in the first place?
I think the Anti-spiral did something like maintaining his pocket universe in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann once.

And by controling is like i said "controlling every atoms of matter and non-matter, every single units of energy, its laws and logic and how thing inside it interact with each other" at the same time (To make it more specific.)

Manipulating its energy and matter is 3-A.

Now maipulating its laws may be Low 2-C but i think you should also ask someone who is involved more into these stuff.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Manipulating its energy and matter is 3-A.
Now maipulating its laws may be Low 2-C but i think you should also ask someone who is involved more into these stuff.
Can you tag people who are expertised in this? I know no one to tag.

Depends on the circumstances.

Hades has a feat where he maintains the existence of three universes in his sleep. When he dies, the universes crumble.

Michael maintains all of creation in every instant once The Presence leaves, constantly releasing his energies.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Depends on the circumstances.
Hades has a feat where he maintains the existence of three universes in his sleep. When he dies, the universes crumble.

Michael maintains all of creation in every instant once The Presence leaves, constantly releasing his energies.
OK, i think we could reach a general consensus that maintaining an universe give you 2A and more universes contribute to that but what about the controlling feat?

Edit: My bad it should be 3A

Back