• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How will you survive? Registration thread(OPEN)

Welcome to How Will You Survive? I'm your host Dusty Raider and welcome to my game show!

Your probably wondering to yourself "Dusty what's the story for this rp?" I have a wonderful answer for you! The story is...almost nothing! In these games you will be put into one off scenarios made by me. That's right! YOU will be in this game show! Not your ocs!

You will win prizes for every challenge you survive. These can even assist you in your next challenge.

I want to know how you would realistically handle the scenario I put before you and if you survive the scenario you get to move on to the next game and/or challenge.

What kind of scenarios will I put you in? Here are some examples.

Examples: Character A wants to kill you and you have a certain amount of time to prepare, a 8-C is after you but you have the ap, durability and powers of this character, etc. Note that once you have made a plan or choose a characters powerset you will have to act out your plan with me controlling the other character in a roleplay.

Don't be deceived. There will be more than this.

It's easy to enter. Just say you want to join. No need for a character sheet or fancy backstory, this is a game show based on you, yourself, and your decisions.

1 places left.

Current contestants: Robot972, Everything12, Torlikoff, MisterK, YungMazi, Tago238, Kiryu, Smashor, Gojiboy, Joaco, GOP

I shall join

It also seems that I am the only RI player here thus far, which will hopefully be a good thing

Back