• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How We Treat Naruto's Moon?

Duedate8898

They/Them
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So something that I thought about when looking at the moon calcs we have for Naruto and when looking at a comment for a calc made by Tata here, why don't we calculate the moon using earth's density since we know each moon is made from the earth?

Is it so nothing gets inflated, is therer not enough evidence for it, or has no one calcing the feats thought to do so?

But that's like a really old calc. I think most if not all of the old moon calcs were thrown out.

The new ones are only moon level.

True, but all of those calcs rely on the moon having the density of out moon, not the earth, which I'm sure would affect the results nonetheless.

We used this: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Geophys/earthstruct.html

The average of densities between the first three layers is 3.8167 g/cm^3; but using that value isn't correct as it would mean that these three layers were used equally, when this didn't happened because the crater is arounf half an ellipsoid.

So Dama and I decided to use th density of the moon as adding those 0.5 g/m^3 may or may not be correct becuse of the defferent ammount of the layers that was took to make it and because the values aren't absolute and they vary throughout the layers themself.

Back