• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to find stats?

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
This is probably something really simple I'm missing, but I've looked around a bit, and I can't seem to figure it out.

Anyway, my problem is that I do not understand how to find stuff like Attack Potency or Durability on a character's page. I obviously can find their rating, but I do not know where to look for the numbers themselves. Again, apologies if I'm just missing something obvious, but if someone could explain where I should get them, I'd appreciate it.

A character normally has links to a calc to clarify its statistics in terms of exact values. Problem is, when a vast number of characters are scaling to single feat the calc will usually only be linked on the profile of the original character who performed that feat and finding it can be tedious.

In those cases you can try looking at the verse page where these calculations are supposed to be located and if that doesn't work try asking a knowledeable member about the character to clear your doubts

However, using Mario's page as an example, how would I find the stats? It links to Yoshi and Antasma, and both have an actual feat in their AP section, however, I don't see an actual number, or a link to a calculation in there.

Oh, I see. Could you give me an example of a character page with a calculation on it?

... It's kind of a weird request, I know.

Ok, thanks! I just needed an example, I understand perfectly now.

Back