• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

how to calculate this mountain spray feat with just texts as a base?

"And even so, the Poison Demon Leader has nearly three One-half of the territory has been affected, and there have been various impacts and damages, large and small, and more than ten mountain ranges have been turned into ruins, and the earth with a range of millions of kilometers has turned into powder. Change, it is estimated that the demons of the Poison Demon Lord will be sad in the future."

Needless to say, Xien was terrified when he heard it.

Is this the true power of demon-level transcendental beings?"

basically a dragon fight caused her to pulverize over 10 mountain ranges and millions of miles more, How do you calculate the destruction of the mountains along those kilometers all in one calculation, and only with the text as a base?

is there any reason to believe that this was all done at once and not over time
this was done with an exchange of blows, the verse is quite exaggerated in these feats, like characters that can vaporize the entire ocean with one sneeze, or vaporize a mountain with one puff

basically a dragon fight caused her to pulverize over 10 mountain ranges and millions of miles more, How do you calculate the destruction of the mountains along those kilometers all in one calculation, and only with the text as a base?
Google the smallest mountain ranges, Use the smallest as a lowball, find out how many mountains are in said mountain range, use the minimum height for a mountain for all, and multiply by the value you get for destroying a single mountain.

Not to sure about the earth turning to powder though, you would have to assume a depth.

you could also find the average mountain range size for the area this happened in if this took place somewhere that actually exists IRL

Google the smallest mountain ranges, Use the smallest as a lowball, find out how many mountains are in said mountain range, use the minimum height for a mountain for all, and multiply by the value you get for destroying a single mountain.

Not to sure about the earth turning to powder though, you would have to assume a depth.
Hate to say but why not using average mountain instead?
And I am pretty sure wiki standards already clarified one

you could also find the average mountain range size for the area this happened in if this took place somewhere that actually exists IRL
well, this happened in the world of demons (it's not hell), not without a lot of information about the place, but I've already calculated a feat in the work of a mountain that only its peak is 1000 meters, and there are quotes that a city in the work is the size of a small country on planet earth so you can say that their planet is much bigger than ours, would it not be possible to use these mountains as a base?

i have no idea how to calculate ground destruction, but i imagine it is made of rocks and earth, do you know how i can calculate that?

i have no idea how to calculate ground destruction, but i imagine it is made of rocks and earth, do you know how i can calculate that?
Top be on the safe side you should assume soil destruction. Topsoil varies immensely but you could use .5 meters as a lowball. Then just plug in the distances that were destroyed into a Cube area calculator.

Back