• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to calculate someone slicing through a pyramid

The calc would be simple, though it'd require multiple assumptions that calc group members may be uncomfortable with accepting (hence Aguywhodoesthings saying its useless), like the width and length of the pyramid (As we don't know where the tail sliced through, it could have been near the top of the pyramid so the width and length would be much smaller then stated sources).

Lowballing it would just lead to results that aren't worth it.

Last edited:
It'd be pretty simple I believe. Depending on the tail size. If you were to calc it, you'd probably do it like this:

Width of the destruction = Width of the pyramid. (an assumption with no basis.)
Height of destruction = Tail height.
Length of destruction = Length of the pyramid. (an assumption with no basis).

Volume = ...
Pyramids are made mainly of limestone according to the calc. (Though, they do seem to be made of different materials, so, this calc would be a pretty hefty generalisation of the material, you'd be better off finding/calcing the percentages that different materials make up, which is only like an extra 5 minutes of time.)

The shear strength of limestone varies from 10 - 50 J/cc

... * 30 = ...

Edit: I also just saw this was a calc group thread and not a question and answer thread. So, my apologies.

Last edited:
Hello.

I don't know how to calculate the feat of a Titan of unknown size and weight, who sliced through an Egyptian pyramid.

I tried using a calculation made by The real cal howard and Antoniofer, about destroying an Egyptian pyramid.

But according to @Aguywhodoesthingss the calculation is useless, I asked him how to calculate the feat but he doesn't know.

Any help?
Slicing feats in general get you pretty much nowhere due to the blade edge being at play being so thin most of the time which nukes the volume being cut. I doubt it'd go higher than Tier 9.

Slicing feats in general get you pretty much nowhere due to the blade edge being at play being so thin most of the time which nukes the volume being cut. I doubt it'd go higher than Tier 9.
Hi bud. I could try if you can teach me, please.

Back