• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sakir wouldn't scale to the black hole sucking up the supernova as that was a result of the black hole rappidly absorbing mass
So instead just calculate the kinetic energy of him launching the miniature black hole (I guess it would also act as a decent LS feat too)

So instead just calculate the kinetic energy of him launching the miniature black hole (I guess it would also act as a decent LS feat too)
A few of my friend told me the sucking up thing was a good way to see the power and how big the blackhole is and then calculate the energy as well. They said it was most likely 4-A but Idk

Yeah the thing is due to the nature of black hole feats, they are pretty tricky to scale
But he wouldn't scale to the end results because he kicked it while in a miniature form
Hmm I see do you know anyone who can calculate this? Do you have a idea how much it will give

Back