• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How this match hasn't happened is a crime: Tighten vs Homelander

Status
Not open for further replies.
give homelander as many losses as you want, this won't change the fact I gave homelander a win on his profile

Homelanders win got removed awhile ago. But we finally got tighten a win, how the **** did we do this
d00.png

7-0 now.

Homelander dies, Tighten still doesn't get the girl: 7 (Maverick_ZeroX, CBslayeRr, myself, Mariogoods, Noneless21, Acer, FarePurple)

if homelander fought someone who was 15 tons, would we say homelander is stronger or weaker
I’d say stronger Because one tapping a 14 tons character means he’s very strong compared to a 15 ton Character. To what degree, idk, I’d probably say atleast a few times stronger

why can’t we have an estimate set in stone for that
I actually agree at least mostly with this. It varies depending on one shots, but Homelander literally punched a 14 ton character's head off casually with one hit. I'd say double is probably a fair estimate for it. That's how I measure him at least in versus threads. It can't go on the profile at least at present.

True. However, in fiction, one-shot standards vary from series to series, so there really aren't any good way to calc this sort of stuff. So I think 2x is probs best. For now.

I have a buddy who does scaling chains based on that, and they usually treat stomps as being 2X, to be conservative. To be honest, it already leads to large boosts, which is why they only do it when comparing two characters with similar scaling situations.

If we used it normally to actually tier the characters, verses with lots of power creep would be many tiers higher as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back