• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How this match hasn't happened is a crime: Tighten vs Homelander

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could switch it to some other city block character that doesn't have a ****** 5.5 AP advantage on poor homelander maybe i can bully an AoT character or something

i could switch it to some other city block character that doesn't have a ****** 5.5 AP advantage on poor homeland-
images

Pinwheel underrated he solos your favorite verse **** yall.
My favorite verse is mha he loses round 1 cause he’s to slow to hit anyone.
Correction, he stomps everyone until we hit 5% Deku, who can probably beat the breaks off him because he atleast knows how to throw a punch properly and also is Making his own fighting style which is actually fairly effective by the overhaul arc

My favorite verse is mha he loses round 1 cause he’s to slow to hit anyone.
Correction, he stomps everyone until we hit 5% Deku, who can probably beat the breaks off him because he atleast knows how to throw a punch properly and also is Making his own fighting style which is actually fairly effective by the overhaul arc
**** deku he's like 11-C from being defeated by a hospital bed or something

can Homelander even kill Tighten in this situation? he can barely damage tighten and his baby scream is uh...

idk, can hurt him, not sure about killing him.

similar to death battle he's a big baby bitch and has no reasonable way to kill his opponent

this is why pinwheel or dragon is perfect.

they're both ******* pathetic giving homelander an advantage

In all seriousness, I did just look into other characters in the same tier who might make decent opponents for either Homelander or Tighten.

For openers, how about Katsuki Bakugo, in his 8-C, 8-B with Howitzer Impact key, for either Tighten or Homelander? He can't fly and they should have the range and lifting strength advantage, while he has the skill, intelligence and AP advantage via Howitzer Impact.

In all seriousness, I did just look into other characters in the same tier who might make decent opponents for either Homelander or Tighten.

For openers, how about Katsuki Bakugo, in his 8-C, 8-B with Howitzer Impact key, for either Tighten or Homelander? He can't fly and they should have the range and lifting strength advantage, while he has the skill, intelligence and AP advantage via Howitzer Impact.
Doesn't Bakugo kinda negate the whole range thing when he resists Homelander's one ranged attack?

Going with Tighten.

5.5x AP advantage means he’ll overpower Homelander fairly easily and technically he has slightly greater experience fighting opponents comparable to him (Megamind’s robot suit, whereas the only time Homelander fought someone comparable to him he died)

Tighten might stomp, not that Homelander doesn't deserve it. But yeah, he wins if it isn't a stomp, via AP.

Kirito has a bit of a different AP level, less of a stompy territory, and has some little abilities and skill. He's facing Homelander with his 8-B key.

Counted.

And counted again, and again. 7-0 now.

Homelander dies: 7 (Maverick_ZeroX, CBSlayer, myself, MarioGoods, Noneless21, Acer, FarePurple)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back