• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so with Christmas being a thing,
I think it's time we did something fitting.
So, we have the Grinch,
the guy who stole Christmas,
against the Cat in the Hat,
Who wasn't an impostor Among Us.

Granted there was already a TV special
that did the same thing,
but I don't think the Cat had all his tools
so why not give this match a fair swing?

We'll need both character fighting at their best
so let's give them some Bloodlust.
The Vs debaters will do the rest,
even if they must.
For those of you who might be here for a while,
have both character's profiles:

The Grinch's Profile
The Cat in the Hat's Profile

Whew! All that rhyming might wear me out, so... Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or if you don't like either of those things, Happy Shut The **** Up. Now then, who takes this?

The_Grinch.png
_pdp_sq_

The Grinch: 0
The Cat in the Hat: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Bumping for interest.
Edit1: & within 2 minutes of my posting this, someone liked my message. I take it someone is eager to debate this matchup?
Edit2: Oh, it was a misclick, lol.

Last edited:
That Fear Manip sounds strong and useful, but both Respect Threads don’t work (The links to Streamable are down and the other page just doesn’t exist).
What’s funny is that, if all else fails, The Grinch can literally just run over The Cat with his car, using 9-B AP vs 10-B Dura.

Back